Digital - June 9th, 2016
Paperback - August 2016

Get the book here!

Forum Image: http://yqii.fakku.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/saitom_jacket.jpg
[size=10]Note: this isn't necessarily the final title or design.[/size]

Samples:

Forum Image: http://yqii.fakku.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ins_preview.jpg
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
You know the crack addicts are gonna buy anything posted already.
FoolyDooly Bought With Mastercard
Sure, you guys call it vanilla, and so is my heart, but my wallet's screaming forced. Slow down a bit, please...
K this is some shit I can get behind. When is this lets do it coming to me? Not a fan of Gunma TBH
PewPewK The Wisewolf of Yoitsu
Aww yeah. Saitom is also one of my favorite artists. Glad to see him coming to Fakku.
Some of this stuff looks quite familiar so I'll be happy to make the purchase. Looking forward to this book!
Just from looking at the preview images I feel this is a title that I will want multiple physical copies of.
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
do you even have to ask? i'm buying what you're selling stranger
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Preview pictures #3 and 4 belong to two of my favorite chapters back from scanlations so I'm really excited to see them now legally released!
Questions about purchases from Europe. the first time I bought one of your books, it was with Amazon. So I knew it would work. But does it work when the purchase is made directly on fakku?
Fakkiu wrote...
But does it work when the purchase is made directly on fakku?
Of course it does. But the shipping price for a single book is no small feat, as a warning. ^^ I always order several books to even the cost spike.

Oh and one time I had to pay a customs duty. Seems to be random, though.
erolover Ero Maniac
The preview images remind me of why I love ero manga so much. Anyway, saitom is an artist I'm interested in, so I'm feeling very happy about this announcement. I'm really looking forward to this release!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I see some familiar names in the contents list, definitely need to buy this.
KogXXV Loves a good plot
Something about saitom's art feels familiar to me but I can't quite put my figure to it. Looking at the preview pictures I would most likely be buying this book immediately.
I really like Saitom's work, but for some reasons, the cover does not fully reflect what I was looking for. To be honest, I prefer the other cover.

Forum Image: http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/jimnightshade1/01_zpsmpitf4tt.jpg

Even though it's not the official book cover, I still find it more marketable than the new one.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Fakkiu wrote...
But does it work when the purchase is made directly on fakku?

Unkalibriert wrote...
Of course it does. But the shipping price for a single book is no small feat, as a warning. ^^ I always order several books to even the cost spike.

Oh and one time I had to pay a customs duty. Seems to be random, though.

Although I didn't have to pay any customs duty until now, my experience is that they pick random deliveries and force you to pick them up at the customs duty office so that they can check the content (as books have a low tax rate in Germany and you must pay only fees if you accumulate a minimum sum of fees a lot of people declare deliveries as books to avoid to have to pay them). So I had to pick up my first project h delivery there, but every other order from the site went without a problem. Sometimes they even check something that is obviously a book just to be sure...
zolek147 wrote...
I really like Saitom's work, but for some reasons, the cover does not fully reflect what I was looking for. To be honest, I prefer the other cover.

Forum Image: http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/jimnightshade1/01_zpsmpitf4tt.jpg

Even though it's not the official book cover, I still find it more marketable than the new one.

Damn, that does look really good!
oppaiknight From the Cleave Age
saitom is one my personal favourites when it comes to art and 'plot'.^^ Like the rest of you I can't wait for this release, anyone know when the pre-order will be up?
Aha! A saitom release finally.
I guess this will come out after "After school vanilla" huh? Feels bad, since this artstyle appeals to me.
Pages 1234Next