Just subscribed but images won't show.

Pages Prev12
Hi,

i have got a similar problem with the pages not showing. However it is on my computer and im using google chrome :( any help?
I've had the same problem for the last few days. I'm using dolphin browser for android. The latest update still doesn't show the images, but I can see the title of the manga in the tab's label (which I couldn't before). The reader was working fine untiI the April fools update.
Same here, but on IOS, Safari.
Daiz wrote...
The live comments feature has been already removed (as it was an April Fools' thing), so it should not be the cause of this issue... I'll be investigating this further and see if I can locate the issue.

Also, just a note to anyone that on Android we strongly recommend using Chrome for Android, not the default Internet app or anything else. If your Android device isn't a Nexus device, for best results you should see about getting Chrome from the Play Store.

EDIT: The reader has been updated with a small fix attempt for this issue. Does it solve the issue for you all? @chato829-7913828 @fiddlingstix-359614 @speedking @horrorkey-1276682 @sumthingdead-7663709

Yes, still having the same problem, but the manga title is now showing in the tab. I am not wanting to change my browser since there was no problem until April 1st and I do not like Chrome.
I have the same problem on an old iOS (5.1.1) and it was working fine until April first. I have used safari, chrome and two other browsers.

Don't know if this helps but when I use debug menu on safari I get the error

JavaScript: Error undefined
TypeError: Attempting to change enumerable attribute of unconfigurable property
I would have thought that after they were done with the April 1st jokes, they would have just reverted to the previous version, in which case, I would have expected it to work as well now as it did before the April 1st stuff, but either they didn't do that for whatever reason, or something weird is going on. :|

Hopefully, it's not too hard to figure out though.
@Daiz sadly, still not able to read anything, wish I could be of use here. Would have been nice if we had an app rather than relying on the Web browser. It'd probably help with logging any of these issues as well
Daiz wrote...
The live comments feature has been already removed (as it was an April Fools' thing), so it should not be the cause of this issue... I'll be investigating this further and see if I can locate the issue.

Also, just a note to anyone that on Android we strongly recommend using Chrome for Android, not the default Internet app or anything else. If your Android device isn't a Nexus device, for best results you should see about getting Chrome from the Play Store.

EDIT: The reader has been updated with a small fix attempt for this issue. Does it solve the issue for you all? @chato829-7913828 @fiddlingstix-359614 @speedking @horrorkey-1276682 @sumthingdead-7663709

Just tested it, I still get Grey screen with default Web browser, but is working with chrome.
Yeah I have been having the same issue since the 1st too books i perchanced work but nothing elss. I am useing chrome and have a old Tab2 with vertion 4.1.2 I even tried other browsers and no go.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
An update has been pushed for the reader that should hopefully fix this issue. Has anything changed for you all?
It works for me now. :) Thanks!
@Daiz everything works now! Seems my issue is now solved, time to go enjoy the goodies I missed in the past few days ^^
Works for me now! THANKS!!!
Awesome, it is working again. Thanks.
Yeah working again thanks for the hard work
Same with me tryed tonight and it seems to be working fine again thanks
Pages Prev12