Anime Spring 2016

Pages 123Next

What are you enjoying the most?

Total Votes : 4,537
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
With the new season, comes new anime.
What are you enjoying the most so far?
Bakuon is greatest. And you gotta respect hentai artist who started doing regular series, but didn't switch his pen-name.

Orimoto is a serious badass.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Not watching anything from the new season
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Hard to say this early, especially with the lack of subs for some, but I'll go with Haifuri for now. It's like Girls und Panzer with ships, how can one not like it?
A lot of good shows this season but I'm enjoying the most:
1) Re: Zero
2) Terraformars

I never picked up Macross, maybe I'll start later this season.
Joker Game shows the most promise, so I'll have to go with other.
I am a huge Jojo fan. I've read it a couple times and seeing the anime is just amazing. Part 4 is one of my favorites so I'm loving it so much. I can't wait for the anime to get to part 7.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
Based off first episodes, for me it's:
1)Kabeneri of the Iron Fortress
2)Re:Zero-Starting life in another world
3)You thought there were girls online?
4)My Hero Academia
5)Flying Witch
6)Bakuon!!
6)Twin Star Exorcists
Re: zero is great I came from reading the LN to reading the manga now the anime so watching it is a chore for me since I cant be surprised but gotta say JoJo part 4 is best its my favorite part in the whole series
Anyone who votes for anything other than JoJo deserves to get DORA'd.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
I have really had no time to catch up on Anime that I feel as if I'm lagging behind nearly 2 years worth of good anime...
Joker Game
Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (SAATEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAAA) is probably my favorite but I do really like Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta. I do love my comedy. Flying Witch, MC girl just so innocence can't help not to love her lol.. Silly story, pointless story but it's comedy so all good. Terra Formars S2 better not disappoint so far I am loving it (Like S1 censorship). Boku no Hero Academia has all the hype around it so I am watching it. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress also has a lot of hype around it. I heard people said it was like Shingeki no Kyojin. I guess so but not entirely. Just the fact that they are stuck behind walls. That's about it. Joker Game been waiting for a while for a mystery anime so far it's got me hooked. Also watching Mayoiga, Ace Attorney, Bungou Stray Dogs, Sousei no Onmyouji, and Sakamoto desu ga. I'll probably drop some too much to watch.
A friend and I checked out My Hero Academia. That first episode really does pull on the ol' heartstrings...
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Re:zero and Kiznaiver all the way.
Lost Village and Flying witch seems promising so far.
I'm neutral on Ace Attorney.
As for Jojo, I think I've had enough of Dio's meme.
Terra, My hero academia, Bakuon are series I don't bother watching because of fan's hype.
Hundred? Why ecchi when you have hentai.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
All aboard the JoJo hype train. Can't wait for the Spaghetti scene.
Kurzathan ShuckyDucky QuackQuack
I'm watching Hundred, Second season or half of Asterisk War, and My Hero Academia right now. And well I like it in that order for now. Not sure how I'll like after where I read to in manga for Hundred. I never got around to looking if there's a light novel or not to it.
IAmMango Kuso Teitoku
Haifuri Till for the time we are waiting for Kancolle S2

then ya Boi Phoenix Wright
Romana FAKKU Letterer
*mumbles* Sailor Moon Crystal
Pages 123Next