Anime Expo 2016

BlinkXPoke wrote...
OMG, I really do hope this is the first of many dakimakura. I've been out of the loop with Fakku, mostly just sticking around to see when the next book is, but now seeing the dakimakura, I can't wait for more.

God, I hope I can attend one of your panels, too. This is my first Anime Expo, but I know your panels are always stuffed.

Be sure to line up early. At least an hour before it actually starts.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
AX is about a six hour drive for me, but can't go due to not having time, or money for it at the moment. Curses to being a responsible adult! Shame I'll get to miss all the fun, booze, and limited merchandise.
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Shiroyama wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
It's the first time that I'm angry at myself for living in Europe...

Right there with you good sir.

Well, we can form a self-help group and start to sell cookies in order to collect enough money to fly with the whole group to the convention...
Who is with me?

I´m totally in. I hope you´re beeing serious.
I´d love to group up with some other germans to actually attend this.

I personally don´t really mind the money it´s more that I´m kind of a huge pussy with no sense of direction. If we could actually work something out it would be amazing.
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
Hybris-san wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Shiroyama wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Well, we can form a self-help group and start to sell cookies in order to collect enough money to fly with the whole group to the convention...
Who is with me?

I personally don´t really mind the money it´s more that I´m kind of a huge pussy with no sense of direction. If we could actually work something out it would be amazing.

I'd be with if it wasn't for work and the fact that I head to university in September. Need to save the pennies or else I'll be an even poorer student bum.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Shiroyama wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Who is with me?

Squatting Slavs' Cookies Inc.
Buy our cookies or receive beating.
Ok, I'm literally begging to make that Service Committee jacket available in the store, even in limited numbers... I need to get my hands on this, please!
I really start to regret living in Switzerland-.- Figures, dakimakura covers, whatever I want to buy, it's damn expensive to import and now this...
Is there any hope for people not able to travel over there to get their hands on some of the merchandise? I really want that dakimakura cover!
I've been subscribing for a decent time and also bought like all the books, so let me buy the cover!

P.S.: Maybe someone who attends the event could buy one for me? I'd pay you all the additional fees and a little more for your efforts!
What a cool panel this year, too bad I can't make it. Fakku fan fave Napata and Saitom! I have been following Saitom on pixiv for years I am a big fan. Swag looks great I will be actively checking the Fakku store to see if we onlookers get a chance to pick up those great looking goods.

"NaPaTa and saitom, will be in attendance and will each have their own themed drinks available at the party. " umm will some kind of common hentai scenario follow if I consume such a beverage?

I really want that Daki...just saying.
Hybris-san wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Shiroyama wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Who is with me?

I'm from Germany myself and I also want some of that limited merchandise.

So where do we meet? ;)
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
Nooo!! i want one of those jackets

please let them be on sale in the store.
Youma81 wrote...
So where do we meet? ;)

Anywhere around here would be convenient for me :)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.muenchen.citysam.de/mu-stadtplan/2/ha/hauptbahnhof-muenchen.png

If there´s anybody in this area , who can also afford a 1000€ planeticket, feel free to reply ;)
There´s only a couple of days left that I might actually still be able get these days off from work - so decide quickly my friends !
Drawing Guy PRO Crastinator
Razzerfrazzen - I have Jury Duty July 1st, and having to do that, travel on Saturday, get only Sunday, travel Monday... it just isn't worth the expense to only get a single non-prime day. If not for Jury Duty, I would try. I would have bought everything (other than the skateboards... I just don't have the wall space *pouts*), and will if you make it available online. Though please do everything you can to make the box set available.

Wish I had friends that were going or that Jacob was my slave... would be able to conscript him to raid the booth and send me a package. :p

(though if Jacob or anyone there is willing, send me a message and can work out the details <3)
beeEAZY Raep Horse
See yall there
So can We get the Service Committee jacket on the site soon? Or just the expo?
Hybris-san wrote...
Youma81 wrote...
So where do we meet? ;)

Anywhere around here would be convenient for me :)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.muenchen.citysam.de/mu-stadtplan/2/ha/hauptbahnhof-muenchen.png

If there´s anybody in this area , who can also afford a 1000€ planeticket, feel free to reply ;)
There´s only a couple of days left that I might actually still be able get these days off from work - so decide quickly my friends !

Mist, zu kurzfristig....ich krieg leider kein frei *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Also wenn du oder jemand den du kennst wirklich hinfliegen solltest, bring(t) mir bitte ne saitom box mit.
Kriegst natürlich für den Aufwand dann auch was extra ;o)
I would love to buy those doujinshi, but I'm not going to be there, so I can't say that I'm very happy that it's "Limited Convention Merchandise." The folks who are going to be there are quite lucky to be able to get those.

I hope that they consider putting the doujinshi up for sale in the FAKKU store after the convention, but if it's supposed to be "Limited Convention Merchandise," then it doesn't sound like that's likely. :(
Possible to ask Napata, Saitom and more Vanilla/Harem artists to come to Europe??

While also inviting Fakku! to come to Europe as well? :)
The homie Meishi is performing for you guys??
Thats a dream come true!!!

I gotta a say what's up, Jacob. it's been a long minute dude! I'm too excited for AX now gotdam
623 FAKKU QA
Damn all that sounds so awesome. If I had a place to stay I could go. I got screwed over and now the jelly is real.
Oh cool, an uncensored Daki and T-Shirts of my favorite artist. This is really awesome. I'm never going to get thought, because I would first have to buy a flight from Europe to America. I'm so mad right now. Also that Saitom box looks awesome too.