Anime Expo 2016

i`m korea 잘부탁드립니다.
This is insane, I wish I could be there. FAKKU has seriously come a long way.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Gahh.. on the other coast and you're having a drinking party... Money why you no :u!(Well it seems it's going to be one hell of a Con... well on top of what ever else is happening). Any love for West Coasters? X3(though I'm aware there are some they go to on the west.. more just me complaining about them not being near me... so excuse me.)
If anyone wants me to grab them something at the booth let me know
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Crashingdemise wrote...

Not sure whether that would work, isn't there a per-person limit on the con-exclusive stuff? (i.e. You can only buy one copy of each doujin.)
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Crashingdemise wrote...

Thanks for the offer but not knowing prices beforehand leaves us from 2nd and 3rd world countries in uncomfortable position of "want" vs "can afford".
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Hmmm...shall the sole purpose my first visit to any convention ever be to buy delicious pron and drink in the company of the almighty Jacob, Napata, and Saitom?

...aaaaannnnnnd registered. This shall be a very interesting Sunday :)
TrixieTang wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...

Not sure whether that would work, isn't there a per-person limit on the con-exclusive stuff? (i.e. You can only buy one copy of each doujin.)

There wasnt last year
And once again Anime Expo gets all the good stuff and east cost cons like Otakon don't even get a booth...

Who do I have to fuck just to get a small booth in a corner?
can subscribers get priority when it comes to autographs or some of the exclusive items?
Will you guys need any cosplayers for your booth?
hentaimaxx wrote...
Will you guys need any cosplayers for your booth?

This is a really good question, I would be interested

Idboy wrote...
can subscribers get priority when it comes to autographs or some of the exclusive items?

I would hope so, lol but it would be so hard to control with AX Priority seating would be nice tho
I'll definitely have to go next year for the 21+ party
Bobby busying dying
skyemoonstone wrote...
And once again Anime Expo gets all the good stuff and east cost cons like Otakon don't even get a booth...

Just go to Anime Boston instead. We don't go to Otakon.
Crashingdemise wrote...

If you don´t mind shipping the stuff to europe, I might take you up on that offer.
Bobby wrote...
skyemoonstone wrote...

Just go to Anime Boston instead. We don't go to Otakon.

Except I'm too poor and can only afford one con a year and go so far away. If I had the money I'd be going to places like Anime Expo and Anime Boston, but I got bills to pay.
I'll be there all four days!

I'm super excited because of all the awesome sauce stuff going on. I'm going to all the concerts and hopefully partake in the panels as well. I definitely look forward to blowing most of my money in the vendor hall as well, hoping to find some really good stuff!
Shashin I <3 dakimakura covers
Any specifics on the dakimakura cover? I'm assuming it's 160x50cm, but who's it being manufactured by, what material does it use, and how much will it be?
I never go to anime expo before. where can i buy the ticket to go?
Heiyin The Bad Juices
Man, with how the current panel schedule is, I can only make it to one of the fakku panels. Curses