Anime Expo 2016

Kezji wrote...
I never go to anime expo before. where can i buy the ticket to go?

Right Here
Hybris-san wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...
If anyone wants me to grab them something at the booth let me know

If you don´t mind shipping the stuff to europe, I might take you up on that offer.

Thats no problem! As long as you pay shipping fees!
Crashingdemise wrote...
Hybris-san wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...

If you don´t mind shipping the stuff to europe, I might take you up on that offer.

I'd like to join in. Since we both live in Germany you could send the items to one of us and we could send it to the other person. Maybe it's cheaper and we can share the shipping costs/ customs?!.. Don't know, what do you think?

I would be happy with the saitom box :o)

Oh and thank you very much for helping us ^^
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Have a question on pricing. how much is the Saitom Box going to sell for, thanks team fakku. XXOO
Crashingdemise wrote...
Hybris-san wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...

Well, it´s a given that I handle every additional cost that you have because of this.
Just let me know how you feel most comfortable to go about this ... in terms of repaying you, communicating and organizing it. I don´t want to spam this forum anymore than I already have :)

- if you like to consider Youma81´s proposal I can check if that would be favorable -

Just let me/us know how you want to go about this.

Thanks.
Youma81 wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...
Hybris-san wrote...
Crashingdemise wrote...

I'd like to join in. Since we both live in Germany you could send the items to one of us and we could send it to the other person. Maybe it's cheaper and we can share the shipping costs/ customs?!.. Don't know, what do you think?

I would be happy with the saitom box :o)

Oh and thank you very much for helping us ^^

Will you both message me ^~^(Sending it all to one of you is fine, you just will have to deal with shipping it to each other!)
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Ohhhhh coooooome on! Tell us prices already, I won't find buyer for my kidney overnight. >.< I need that dakimakura in my life!

Leaked photo of Crashingdemise on convent. :P
Forum Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BTYPVLEqXAY/UfwJvucxzEI/AAAAAAAAB-8/7oE2FVdVs_Y/s400/2664325-nodwick1.jpg
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Guess I'll see some of you at Lounge 21
We'll also have a secondary booth in the exhibitor hall which will serve as a gallery showcasing some artwork, skateboards, and various other things we have on hand. The second booth is where all autograph sessions with NaPaTa and saitom will be taking place.

NaPaTa's Autograph Sessions

Saturday July 2nd - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Booth #3025 Exhibitor Hall

Saturday July 2nd - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Booth #3025 Exhibitor Hall

Saitom's Autograph Sessions

Sunday July 3rd - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM -Booth #3025 Exhibitor Hall

Sunday July 3rd - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM -Booth #3025 Exhibitor Hall

autograph-booth2.jpg
Will tickets for the autographs be handed out on Saturday and Sunday respectively, or can we also get them Friday?
Heiyin The Bad Juices
Regarding the special gift. How will you guys know if we went to all 5 panels? Also, two of the panels are back to back and based on my experience last year, the first panel was room cleared and in addition the line for the next was cut off.
PewPewK The Wisewolf of Yoitsu
Heiyin wrote...
Regarding the special gift. How will you guys know if we went to all 5 panels? Also, two of the panels are back to back and based on my experience last year, the first panel was room cleared and in addition the line for the next was cut off.

Yeah, pretty sure it's only possible to attend all of them if you have a Premier Fan badge (or some badge that allows you to skip the lines).

In other words, it's pretty inherently unfair.
Heiyin wrote...

Hmm that is true, it is currently extremely hard to attend all of our panels.

I'll change the goal to at least 3 of our panels to make it more possible.
I notice a lot of non AX goers asking for help with buying some ax exclusive items, and I am also shopping for my fried, anyone who wants any AX merchandise, I am doing a small AX SS. real time photos will be posted that weekend on my Instagram: fongwin31. follow me if you want to see any photos.
PM if you have questions.
spots are limited.
Heiyin The Bad Juices
Jacob wrote...
Heiyin wrote...

Sweet, that will make things much more easier since some of us are attending the super live event that takes place during the back to back panels.
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Could we get some prices on the Saitom Box set and the Service Committee Jacket?
PewPewK The Wisewolf of Yoitsu
Jacob wrote...
Heiyin wrote...

How do you keep track of attendance? I don't remember if there was anything we had to do/were given last year.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Jacob please tell us prices already, it's less than week left. T.T

(You didn't even tell if you're selling dakimakura full -quite inconvenient to drag around in such event?- or just case nor it's size.)
Flying across the country for Anime Expo this year, first time I'll be there. Going to Vegas first, so hopefully I'll win some extra cash to spend, not sure how my family would feel if i came home with a bunch of hentai though.
Would napata be better to go to, or industry