NaPaTa Says Thank You!

NaPaTa has drawn this sketch as a thank you to all of their fans on FAKKU. NaPaTa is the author of Pandemonium, Love-Ridden, and happens to be the most popular artist on FAKKU.

We will be hosting an exclusive Q&A with NaPaTa at Anime Expo 2016 and you can follow NaPaTa on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/okawr

napata-sketch.jpg
NaPaTa is a special artist for sure. I cant say he is my favorite, but I love his art style and how he doesnt do NTR :D Especially like how his stories have, for the most part, some sort of unique twist on regular vanilla.
Please Jacob get us a live stream for those of us who couldn't make it T_T
Poptarts117 wrote...

Yes Pleeeeease. That is an awesome idea.
Otherwise we will all be forced to spam refresh on the forumspages until the panel-announcements make it there.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
meme50superfan wrote...
NaPaTa is a special artist for sure. I cant say he is my favorite, but I love his art style and how he doesnt do NTR :D Especially like how his stories have, for the most part, some sort of unique twist on regular vanilla.

He for sure knows how to entertain vanilla lovers!
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Poptarts117 wrote...

For real. I wonder if you can do that on Chaturbate.
NaPaTa is one of my favorite artist. They do so such great work.
i got the dakimakura signed by Napata and the Saitom box set signed by Saitom as well as a Fakku hat Signed by Jacob himself. all in all a very productive anime expo