[Manga]Nisekoi

I like Chitoge the most too,. Time goes so fast, remember the days when first chapters of manga appeared, did not even imagine it to have so many volumes... Dragged a bit, got annoying too. Atm there are few mangas similar to this one, Nisekoi reminds me of "To-love ru" a bit or "love and lies" , there are more to compare... Plot is different of course, but romance plot is same ...;/
onodera kosaki is love
Promised girl revealed

Spoiler:
It's Kosaki.

Somhow I feel that the Chitoge end is even more of a certainty now.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://a.mangatown.com/store/manga/8945/223.0/compressed/fnisekoi-7734487.jpg?v=1466790782

Lawl

I knew this part would happen but it's still funny.
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://a.mangatown.com/store/manga/8945/223.0/compressed/fnisekoi-7734493.jpg?v=1466790782

That smile

On another note.

Manga will finally be wrapping up, like super soon. I don't know how he could extend it any further.

230 last chapter is what I'm thinking.
We in there.
Can't believe the plot actually moved. I thought it would stay in limbo forever.
Hah.

That chapter.
Now kiss.
Yep. Two chapter left for sure.

That means next chapter will introduce everyone after the time skip and show everything that's been happening.

With the last chapter being the actual resolution.

I actually dislike when author do this stupid kind of crap just to meet a certain number of chapters.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Fuck yeah it's finally ending and honestly good riddance (with Bleach).

The only best couple in the manga is Maiko and Ruri. And the author made me hate Raku much more than any other harem male lead.
Even after all that's happened, I'm still on the Tsugumi train. Too bad I didn't get to see the type of resolution I wanted with her, but at least they finally revealed to thick headed Claude she's a girl which was one of the funniest scenes in the whole manga imo.
What a terrible ending. I don't feel satisfied at all even though I was rooting for Chitoge. Tsugumi was the highlight of that last chapter.
Ha.

That ending was horrible and forced.

The original one shot would have been a better manga.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Takerial wrote...
Ha.

That ending was horrible and forced.

The original one shot would have been a better manga

^This

I stopped reading halfway through the chapters, I already knew who was gonna end up with mc.