F4U Books

marsanormoon Lover of Gyaru
Any chance there will be any new F4U books released some time in the future? I really loved Curiosity XXXed the Cat!
Cat-ness NekoMancer
The one we've got is the only book he's done so far so hopefully when they come out with another one we get it.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
Cat-ness wrote...
The one we've got is the only book he's done so far so hopefully when they come out with another one we get it.

Actually, their first book was "Konya no Sikorsky". However, that was published by Megastore Comics, so it's questionable whether or not FAKKU could license it. It would be awesome if we could get some of F4U's doujinshi though (like "Chinpoko-sama").
marsanormoon wrote...
Any chance there will be any new F4U books released some time in the future? I really loved Curiosity XXXed the Cat!

We'll have something for you soon~
marsanormoon Lover of Gyaru
Jacob wrote...
marsanormoon wrote...

Oh shoot I'm so pumped for this, I love suprises!
oh cool I was just looking at XXXed the cat. lol I was wondering if there was gonna be something new.
Jacob wrote...

No way. This is too cool.
Other than the "Excursion day 99" series, I hope this will include one of my favorite subscription chapters: The truth is, we're couples! (It's a bit NTR'y though...)

I heart F4U!