[Saitom] UnisiS & Wrapping

sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Glad I looked today, got mine physical of course. Looking forward to this. I am glad that we are able to get translated physical copies. Thank Fakku for making this happen.
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
Postage is going to cost me $32. Oh the curse of living in the UK. My wallet is crying, but I'm happy.
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
$6.91 shipping god bless. UnisiS2 has been a long time favorite of mine. Can't wait to get physical.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Well, only getting me the digital unless there is copies left for my birthday at the end of the month.
So by pre-ordering am i guaranteed a physical copy? All these posts about there only being 500 made are starting to worry me.
Got mine. Physical.

Feeling happy I looked today.
The one day I end up sleeping in because a screwed sleep schedule is the day they go up....I think I still managed to get one, it allowed me to check out and nothing about being out though so here's hoping!

EDIT: Went back to see if I could get the physical and says unavailable now. Think I just barely managed to get a copy. Today's a good day.
Shiro2809 wrote...
The one day I end up sleeping in because a screwed sleep schedule is the day they go up....I think I still managed to get one, it allowed me to check out and nothing about being out though so here's hoping!

I think you got the last of the batch for today, cause the physical is unavailable now. Everyone else will have to try again Monday at 4:00 P.M PST.
i manage to guarantee my physical copy

i glad that i take the time to check the site today...
;-; I just got home from work went to look at the site and the physical books are sold out.

edit: Cool another chance on Monday. I'll be sure to be here 6:30 pm est. :)
I was out of the house all day and missed the chance to pre-order a physical copy so I pre-ordered the digital copy. Shortly after, I saw in the forum that more physical copies are being made available Monday. If I happen to be one of the lucky ones, can I upgrade my digital pre-order to a physical copy?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
pimento74 wrote...
I was out of the house all day and missed the chance to pre-order a physical copy so I pre-ordered the digital copy. Shortly after, I saw in the forum that more physical copies are being made available Monday. If I happen to be one of the lucky ones, can I upgrade my digital pre-order to a physical copy?

You just have to make a new order, then email the fakku store with both order numbers and they will refund the digital price. Good Luck!
Cat-ness wrote...
pimento74 wrote...

You just have to make a new order, then email the fakku store with both order numbers and they will refund the digital price. Good Luck!

Thank you! I'll give it a try tomorrow evening (should be around 6:00 PM where I am). If I miss out on the physical copy I still have the digital one and that's just fine! I'm a happy guy either way!
Will you be re-printing this at any time?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
sdavid wrote...
Will you be re-printing this at any time?

I think they said that there won't be a re-print which is why everybody loses their mind over the box and it sells out in short time everytime they add a new bunch of sets to the store...
Didn't read every post so I don't know if this has been asked and or answered; since I bought the physical book at AX, is there anyway to get a digital code? If so, do I need a proof of purchase. If not, why so?
No one noticed Jacob said September 6th Monday?

Monday is the 5th.. I feel like tomorrows copies might not come.
draigg836 wrote...
No one noticed Jacob said September 6th Monday?

Monday is the 5th.. I feel like tomorrows copies might not come.

Oops I meant the 5th Monday, I'm currently in Japan so my time is a little off. I will correct my original post.
oh, thanks for fixing that! The idea of you being ahead in time while in japan came to mind.

Eagerly waiting to hopefully get a copy of physical for myself >:3
netorareisthebest wrote...
Didn't read every post so I don't know if this has been asked and or answered; since I bought the physical book at AX, is there anyway to get a digital code? If so, do I need a proof of purchase. If not, why so?

I don't exactly know where but I'm near positive I saw a post from one of the staff to send an email of a picture of your badge + the physical stuff to get the digital version.