We heard you wanted figures.

Pages Prev123Next
Cat-ness wrote...
Kisuka wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Can you guys get us a Momoka X Native figure

It's a possibility but the minimum quantity required for something like that would be pretty high. Like 10,000 figures or something like that.

For a PVC cast it would be pretty high, but the average for resin or cold-cast is a few hundred units.

Still food for thought

Native doesn't do resin or cold-casts. So a Native made Momoka figure would have to be ABS / PVC. Not many major figure companies still work with resin or cold-cast, at least not the ones you can OEM order a custom figure from. Hiring an amateur sculptor to do a few hundred in resin would be a different situation.
As a quick question: is there any reason that the ones that say X amount of stock left aren't able to be added to cart? Does that mean that they are now out of stock?

Edit: Never mind, the add to cart button is back.
623 wrote...
As a quick question: is there any reason that the ones that say X amount of stock left aren't able to be added to cart? Does that mean that they are now out of stock?

Should be fixed now!
Jacob wrote...
623 wrote...

Is that still happening?

Nope, the add to cart button is back. Thanks!
I see you have a new store setup. Tripped the fraud protection on my card when I ordered Chitose. Has this happened with many people? Or just me?

Just curious.
oldgrouch wrote...
I see you have a new store setup. Tripped the fraud protection on my card when I ordered Chitose. Has this happened with many people? Or just me?

Just curious.

I have placed 3 seperate orders since the new store UI went up and haven't had any fraud tips.
If you have only bought FAKKU books in the past for $25, and then your card company saw you spend over $150.00 on a company you normally only spend $25 or so on then they may flag it themselves.
The new UI shouldn't have anything to do with that.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
oldgrouch wrote...

Just curious.

It depends on the bank personally, as said before me if it's an unusual amount of money banks will usually call. Hell sometimes my bank calls me when I order a pizza after having some lunch out somewhere too. Like... "Yes bank, I know, I'm living an unhealthy lifestyle but yes I did make those two purchases..."
Doesn't trip very often. Did it twice in one day about a month ago though. Then I caught two fraudulent charges the following Monday. The bank is clearing it up. Good people to deal with.

Meant to ask this morning but had to leave for work. I had already seen Chitose offered for a considerably higher price but the manufacturer was listed as Rocket Boy. Is this an alternate name for Native? Or are there already counterfeits being offered? Glad I hadn't pre-ordered the other one yet. Only thing that had slowed me down was the price. One of my favorite books so I really wanted this figure.

P.S.

Whoops! Just looked at the entry for the store again. I see you listed the manufacturer as Rocket Boy there. So guess it is one company with two names. Or is one of them the artist who created the figure?
oldgrouch wrote...
Doesn't trip very often. Did it twice in one day about a month ago though. Then I caught two fraudulent charges the following Monday. The bank is clearing it up. Good people to deal with.

Meant to ask this morning but had to leave for work. I had already seen Chitose offered for a considerably higher price but the manufacturer was listed as Rocket Boy. Is this an alternate name for Native? Or are there already counterfeits being offered? Glad I hadn't pre-ordered the other one yet. Only thing that had slowed me down was the price. One of my favorite books so I really wanted this figure.

P.S.

Whoops! Just looked at the entry for the store again. I see you listed the manufacturer as Rocket Boy there. So guess it is one company with two names. Or is one of them the artist who created the figure?

For Chitose, it is made by a figure company by the name of Rocket Boy. They are a relatively new company but have very close ties / friendship with Native. Native assisted them in the production, promotion, and distribution to help promote them / get them more known.

Basically, Rocket Boy and Native are friends.
oldgrouch wrote...

Just curious.

Just so you know, I preordered this myself last night and my bank called me the next morning to verify it, also verifying my subscription to FFXIV and my purchase of food at a movie theaters while they were at it lol.... v.v
Will Midnight Alice be shipping anytime soon?
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Chitose and Midnight Companion Alice figures have arrived at our offices this week, and will start shipping out immediately. If you need to update your shipping address, please do so as soon as possible.

Expect all figures to be shipped out by Thursday this week. Contact store@fakku.net for special issues if any arise.
Chitose, from Renai Sample, is shipping now!

chitose-figure-1.jpg

Oh and...

Spoiler:
chitose-figure-2.jpg
Maybe it's just the pic but doesn't her vagina lips seem too pale to contrast against her base skin color? A little bit more light pink is needed not to blend in with the mount and outer lips.
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
oh, this is apparently going to be here today. Wow fast
http://imgur.com/a/QX4GF

I made an album of a bunch of pictures of her that I received today. So pretty!

animefreak_usa wrote...
Maybe it's just the pic but doesn't her vagina lips seem too pale to contrast against her base skin color? A little bit more light pink is needed not to blend in with the mount and outer lips.

It's really hard to photograph, but she is painted very well. There's a subtle pink blush on her inner thighs and under her eyes. Her vulva is actually also painted pink and has a subtle clear gloss paint over it as well giving it a little extra detail to it.
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Brittany wrote...
http://imgur.com/a/QX4GF

I made an album of a bunch of pictures of her that I received today. So pretty!

animefreak_usa wrote...

It's really hard to photograph, but she is painted very well. There's a subtle pink blush on her inner thighs and under her eyes. Her vulva is actually also painted pink and has a subtle clear gloss paint over it as well giving it a little extra detail to it.

The last pic in that album... doesn't take a gynecologist to tell it's well done.
Any chance Fakku will be selling this Hisasi figure in the Fakku store?
Will there be figures of other of Fakku's book releases? I really enjoyed ShindoL's Metamorphosis, and think a figure of Yoshida Saki would be awesome.
Ghost1y wrote...
Will there be figures of other of Fakku's book releases? I really enjoyed ShindoL's Metamorphosis, and think a figure of Yoshida Saki would be awesome.

There's been a couple actually:

https://store.fakku.net/products/lets-do-it-futaba-ayaka-1-7-scale-figure from Let's Do It by Saitom

https://store.fakku.net/products/aihara-honami-1-6th-figure-ima-real from Ima Real by Takeda Hiromitsu

Then on top of that there's been a few figures from original illustrations by artists that could be recognized from here:

https://store.fakku.net/products/nurse-momoi also by Saitom
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/SgQ34G5.jpg

https://store.fakku.net/products/peach-maid-ami-1-8-scale-figure
by Hisasi
Pages Prev123Next