Comic Shitsurakuten 2016-11 Preview!

YQII FAKKU Translator
This month's seductive cover by utu has a full chapter to go along with it. The cover girl's sister comes barging into their apartment in the middle of the night, and she also dragged her boyfriend along to continue the party at home. When the older sister pass out drunk on the floor, the younger one makes a move on the guy to see if he's suitable boyfriend material or not. Will he prove himself worthy of her sister, or will she perhaps decide to keep him for herself?

Edogawa Roman contributes with a lengthy 30-pager that starts off with some color pages. It's about a guy visiting his relatives each summer to help them out with agricultural work, but his main motivation to come out to the countryside is to check and see how much Nonoka has grown. However, this yearly tradition might be coming to an end, since he'll be out of school and looking for employment next year. Follow along and see how the two spend what could be their last summer together.

Finally, Tsuge Yasuna makes their first appearance in Shitsurakuten, and continues with the cheating theme set by the cover story. A shy girls working at "Cafe Affair" happens to see her manager having sex with someone in an alleyway, and is surprised by how loud the other woman is being during the act. Too embarrassed to look the manager in the eyes the next day, she slips into the back of the store to do some sweeping. She's wondering to herself if her boyfriend would prefer it if she moaned more during sex, but she doesn't get much time to ponder until the manager steps inside the room…

Artists: utu (cover), Edogawa Roman, utu, Mario, Yunioshi, Hyji, Hiura R, Syuuen, Saemon, Saburo, Polinky, Ninoko, Ohkami Ryosuke, Haru Yukiko, Tsuge Yasuna, Fukumaaya, Yosuke

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Comic-Shitsurakuten-2016-11-800.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_01.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_02.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_03.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_04.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_05.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_06.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_07.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.wani.com/wanicom/wp-content/themes/new_wanitheme2/common/img/browse/b_4910138911160_08.jpg
Super happy about a new Yunioshi chapter, but I am kinda bummed cause that doesn't look like a sequel to the Wife Monetize series. Unless I am wrong (I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life).
More Saemon! Yes!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Definitely looks great. ^_^
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Calling this a preview is wrong, it should be called "tease."
Sayo FAKKU SR Translator
luckydog001 wrote...
Super happy about a new Yunioshi chapter, but I am kinda bummed cause that doesn't look like a sequel to the Wife Monetize series. Unless I am wrong (I have never wanted to be more wrong in my life).

Can confirm it is not related to Wife Monetize.
Spoiler:
Sexy nurses/doctors at a clinic who only "treat" virgin patients.
Sayo wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/41/1476467252-img-0117.jpeg

Still looking forward to it. Thank you for the heads up.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Looks like this month we'll get a lot of school girls!

luckydog001 wrote...
Sayo wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/41/1476467252-img-0117.jpeg

Still looking forward to it. Thank you for the heads up.

Wasn't this only a two part story arc? I don't know for sure but as the naming of the chapters is "Wife Monetize" and "Wife Monetize After" I would say the second part was like an epilogue to the story and there won't be another part...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Wasn't this only a two part story arc? I don't know for sure but as the naming of the chapters is "Wife Monetize" and "Wife Monetize After" I would say the second part was like an epilogue to the story and there won't be another part...

Yes you are correct, however the second chapter just left off in a cliffhanger (in my opinion).

Spoiler:
I mean the wife was definetly giving in to the other guy who is collecting on the loan. However the husband never actually saw that cause he was out of the house. Plus the husband just walking down a road smoking saying, "I want money", I just couldn't accept that as a reasonable ending. If there was a 3rd chapter I assume it would be a straight NTR chapter where the husband come so home, and the guy is screwing his wife saying his debt is paid off,a small the wife is announcing that is leaving him for the guy who held the loan. Either that or the husband comes in with a machete and this turns into a horror Hentai
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Yes you are correct, however the second chapter just left off in a cliffhanger (in my opinion).

Spoiler:
I mean the wife was definetly giving in to the other guy who is collecting on the loan. However the husband never actually saw that cause he was out of the house. Plus the husband just walking down a road smoking saying, "I want money", I just couldn't accept that as a reasonable ending. If there was a 3rd chapter I assume it would be a straight NTR chapter where the husband come so home, and the guy is screwing his wife saying his debt is paid off,a small the wife is announcing that is leaving him for the guy who held the loan. Either that or the husband comes in with a machete and this turns into a horror Hentai

I think the ending left us pretty much with a closed case:
Spoiler:
The guy knew that the wife started to like being fucked by him (as her husband was an asshole that wasn't a surprise), but didn't want to lose her face and still pretended to fuck him because of the loan. So he invented the "break" from repaying so that they could extend the process of repaying the debt (either infinitely or until the wife decides that she is ready to move on from her unfulfilled relationship with her husband). At the same time the husband doesn't really care, because he loves only money.
Of course a 2 page bonus chapter showing how she paid of the debt and her husbad returning home would only find the divorcement papers and a notice stating that he is debt free could be made as a book bonus, but the whole story leaves no questions open as the characters actions already showed us what inevitable ending the stiry will take...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The guy knew that the wife started to like being fucked by him (as her husband was an asshole that wasn't a surprise), but didn't want to lose her face and still pretended to fuck him because of the loan. So he invented the "break" from repaying so that they could extend the process of repaying the debt (either infinitely or until the wife decides that she is ready to move on from her unfulfilled relationship with her husband). At the same time the husband doesn't really care, because he loves only money.
Of course a 2 page bonus chapter showing how she paid of the debt and her husbad returning home would only find the divorcement papers and a notice stating that he is debt free could be made as a book bonus, but the whole story leaves no questions open as the characters actions already showed us what inevitable ending the stiry will take...

Spoiler:
I agree the husband definetly had a feeling that Harumi was giving in to the guy. The last thing he saw before going to work was her in the schoolgirl outfit, and the last he knew about it was that it is still sex with a comdom. However Harumi the wife was the one who suggested the break, and said that this next time was, "personal time", at that time we as the readers can tell that she has become a fallen women, but Nobuo the husband doesn't know any of that, yes he thinks only of money p,a md yes he is a jerk, but I seriously felt that for the "lesson", so to speak to be learned he needs to see with his out wife become a fallen women.
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I agree the husband definetly had a feeling that Harumi was giving in to the guy. The last thing he saw before going to work was her in the schoolgirl outfit, and the last he knew about it was that it is still sex with a comdom. However Harumi the wife was the one who suggested the break, and said that this next time was, "personal time", at that time we as the readers can tell that she has become a fallen women, but Nobuo the husband doesn't know any of that, yes he thinks only of money p,a md yes he is a jerk, but I seriously felt that for the "lesson", so to speak to be learned he needs to see with his out wife become a fallen women.

Spoiler:
I doubt it would really change a thing if he really saw her in her fallen state. Over the course of the story it was more or less clear that she started to enjoy the encounters with the guy. No husband can be so dumb to not realize that, but as long as the debt is payed he doesn't say a word and pretends to not mention. I might have mixed up who proposed the break time, but still: they use the loan story as an excuse because although deep inside she knows that her married life has no future and just needs time to accept that. On the other hand: would he confront her and say that he knows she likes the sex with the guy, she could simply say "you are right, I'm leaving you" and he still would have a debt to pay. So he remains silent and let them do what they want.

But hey, I'm asking so frequently for sequels of stories I like that I wouldn't begrudge you if the hentai gods chose to grant you your wish!
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I doubt it would really change a thing if he really saw her in her fallen state. Over the course of the story it was more or less clear that she started to enjoy the encounters with the guy. No husband can be so dumb to not realize that, but as long as the debt is payed he doesn't say a word and pretends to not mention. I might have mixed up who proposed the break time, but still: they use the loan story as an excuse because although deep inside she knows that her married life has no future and just needs time to accept that. On the other hand: would he confront her and say that he knows she likes the sex with the guy, she could simply say "you are right, I'm leaving you" and he still would have a debt to pay. So he remains silent and let them do what they want.

But hey, I'm asking so frequently for sequels of stories I like that I wouldn't begrudge you if the hentai gods chose to grant you your wish!

Spoiler:
the sequel that most likely will never ever come...that's all I can ask for.
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
the sequel that most likely will never ever come...that's all I can ask for.

Don't let your head down! I never thaught Mitiking's Bonjiri-Sensei story would get a second chapter, but in the end we dig get one (even two if you count that chapter about her boss)... You never know what is around the corner...