Yo.

Wait wtf? WHY.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
gizgal wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
I have an anime band now.

Yo.

Wait wtf? WHY.

Why not? Anime has some good songs, we're decent musicians, we love anime, and there's no other like us in the country.
artcellrox wrote...

Why not? Anime has some good songs, we're decent musicians, we love anime, and there's no other like us in the country.

I mean, I GUESS. Still though, animu cover band... what a time to be alive eh
gizgal wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
Everything is pay per view now so it's kinda a given

Also

Sup

Ah... so literally nothing left for free on here? Dang.

I mean, that's great for business, but I can't justify paying for another type of subscription at the moment. Amazon and Netflix plunder enough from me as is ;3;

I do Netflix, Amazon and fakku.

Though I'm hardly on fakku
gizgal wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
Hi Giz!

Heyo! How goes?

Been busy and stuff but not much has changed.
Oh hey.
Remember the review blog?
I member the review blog.
I'm over here.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Ryssen wrote...
I'm over here.

Meanwhile at Ryssen's house.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/f5/1e/3ef51ebe03ac23dfe71145db1e137ac4.jpg
Gism88 wrote...
Oh hey.
Remember the review blog?
I member the review blog.

I member too.

It's languishing in obscurity now, I don't think the image hosts liked having hentai lol...
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Not a lot. Had a job as a detailer, lost it for some reason. It's a bit of a meme. Apparently they were really happy with me during the first two months or so, so didn't change much, but did do some small things they wanted me to do (so basically do certain things, and ask them before doing others kinda thing), so did all of that. Then kept getting in trouble for really small things, and eventually got taken into the hr office a week before contract ended, and got told we apparently had a meeting 2 months prior, that my performance needed to improve if I wanted to keep the job (never happened), and what not, but they were letting me go before the end of contract, so they didn't have to renew it.
Was a bit bummed. Enjoyed the job, though the boss getting stressed and easily agitated was a bit annoying. Kept feeling on edge, as he'd often just snap and be pissed off, and pick up tiny shit, and other days not care at all.

But yeah, back looking for work now, and not sure if I want to do detailing again. Not sure if it's because of thinking of the past boss, or something (which, as said, he was cool when he was cool, but was a dick when he wasn't)
So, kinda having mad indecision about what I want to do again, which doesn't help, as the longer I wait, the less likely I will be to get a decent job in an already hard af job market.

Otherwise, been doing car stuff. Swapped my cars engine, got it all set up how I want it to for the most part. Found the wheels I want to get, found most of the parts I want, to get it to the stage I'll be happy, before I spend too much on my first gen or a drift car. And yeah, gaming and stuff. Usual
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
Not a lot. Had a job as a detailer, lost it for some reason. It's a bit of a meme. Apparently they were really happy with me during the first two months or so, so didn't change much, but did do some small things they wanted me to do (so basically do certain things, and ask them before doing others kinda thing), so did all of that. Then kept getting in trouble for really small things, and eventually got taken into the hr office a week before contract ended, and got told we apparently had a meeting 2 months prior, that my performance needed to improve if I wanted to keep the job (never happened), and what not, but they were letting me go before the end of contract, so they didn't have to renew it.
Was a bit bummed. Enjoyed the job, though the boss getting stressed and easily agitated was a bit annoying. Kept feeling on edge, as he'd often just snap and be pissed off, and pick up tiny shit, and other days not care at all.

But yeah, back looking for work now, and not sure if I want to do detailing again. Not sure if it's because of thinking of the past boss, or something (which, as said, he was cool when he was cool, but was a dick when he wasn't)
So, kinda having mad indecision about what I want to do again, which doesn't help, as the longer I wait, the less likely I will be to get a decent job in an already hard af job market.

Otherwise, been doing car stuff. Swapped my cars engine, got it all set up how I want it to for the most part. Found the wheels I want to get, found most of the parts I want, to get it to the stage I'll be happy, before I spend too much on my first gen or a drift car. And yeah, gaming and stuff. Usual

Sounds like bad management rather than anything you were doing wrong if they were happy with you to begin with. If they went "K you're out" before your contract renewal date after a string of minor mistakes then it was clear they simply wanted an excuse to get rid of you for whatever reason.

Hope you find another better job soon dude.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Sounds like bad management rather than anything you were doing wrong if they were happy with you to begin with. If they went "K you're out" before your contract renewal date after a string of minor mistakes then it was clear they simply wanted an excuse to get rid of you for whatever reason.

Hope you find another better job soon dude.

Cheers man. I genuinely enjoyed that job too, but yeah, did always feel like I was doing something wrong for whatever reason.
Still, fingers crossed
Pages Prev12