Another story of real life by Freaky.

Pages Prev12
Waar FAKKU Moderator
God bless the country I live in, stuff like this rarely happens and never in my neighborhood.
NEXUS Since 2010
Gravity cat wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
This one time, I took a big shit in a wal-mart bathroom, and forgot to flush, and some guy went in right after me and gave me a dirty look, to which I replied with a sincere "sorry". The point of that story is, I made eye contact with a random stranger who saw my poo. I found it more funny than awkward, although I never intended for that situation to happen, but the guy was waiting, so I was in a bit of a rush to finish the paperwork and get out.

I had a similar experience on a coach. Only I had a sudden case of diarrhoea. I think dodgy chicken was to blame. Got woken up that morning with the feeling of daggers in my gut at 5am, and throughout the day they got progressively worse and more frequent. Then my body's sudden overwhelming attempts to expel the contents of my bowels on the coach. It was one of those cases where a large turd comes out first followed by a stream of butt-lava. Normally wouldn't be such a bad thing but coach toilets have tiny holes so I blocked it with this enormous turd I produced. End result looked like a brown castle surrounded by a moat.

Toilet had no soap and it ran out of bog roll, I didn't particularly want to handle turd without a way to clean up after so I had no choice but to leave it. Came out, sat back down (had to change my jeans on the coach because I got shit all over them, thank fuck the coach was empty). 20 minutes later a guy goes in and comes right back out with a large grin on his face. Soon after, a woman goes in and stays in there for 40 minutes. To this day I still don't know what she was doing in there or why it took so long.

Lucky for me I haven't dealt with bad on board bus bathrooms, but have I got a story for you: true story by the way. The year was 2010, or 2011 (I'm not sure, but it was one of those years) and I had business down at the mall, which was a short bus ride away. I walked to the bus stop, and waited for my bus to arrive. Soon I felt a fart brewing, and after realising that no one was around, I proceeded to let go the gas from my ass. The fart felt wet, but I didn't think much of it at the time. I boarded the number 2 bus (I'm not even joking about this, that was the bus number) and proceeded to ride it down to the mall. After thinking about my past wet fart, I swiped my hand across my buttocks, and took a whiff of my hand. It smelled of shit. Flabbergasted, I rode the bus all the way down to the mall. After departing the bus, I proceeded to the Burger King across the street from the mall. When there inside their bathroom, I discovered that I had soiled my pants. I then made my way back to the mall's bus station, and tried not to laugh my ass off like a stupid idiot, while I waited for the next bus to go home and change.
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

I see, similar to here I guess. My dad used to get pissed because the neighbors would bang on the walls for no reason. (town house) Or play loud music at all times of the day.

Apparently anywhere else the cops would come even if it's just a noise complaint. But my neighborhood is considered the ghetto/ country (somehow) and the cops here would make up their own bullshit rules so they don't have to come. One being, you have to ask them to turn it down in person AND if you do call, you have to wait out on the street.

So you DO live in a lavatory. :o

that doesn't even make sense dude
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

I see, similar to here I guess. My dad used to get pissed because the neighbors would bang on the walls for no reason. (town house) Or play loud music at all times of the day.

Apparently anywhere else the cops would come even if it's just a noise complaint. But my neighborhood is considered the ghetto/ country (somehow) and the cops here would make up their own bullshit rules so they don't have to come. One being, you have to ask them to turn it down in person AND if you do call, you have to wait out on the street.

I don't get it.

Are you just calling him poor or something?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Cruz wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

I don't get it.

Are you just calling him poor or something?

Think about the fact that Reno lives in Hawaii. Lavatory.
animefreak_usa wrote...
walking on my land shout random shit that include i raped her and cut off her leg.

good shit
Pages Prev12