Guest pass

drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
I've been a subscriber since the beta and i wall continue to be for the foreseeable future. I love this site but i also have a problem. I wanna share all the beauty here with my friend who is a connoisseur of fine hentai as well. but he doesn't have the money for the monthly sub. I know crunchyroll offers guest passes so you can spread the love around. If you see this Jacob would you consider a month guest pass so i can share my favorite site with my best friend?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
They recently added a gift card option, maybe one can purchase a subscription with it?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
They recently added a gift card option, maybe one can purchase a subscription wit it?

Where you find this it?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
They recently added a gift card option, maybe one can purchase a subscription wit it?

Where you find this it?

I asked the store support about gifting a doujin and one of the staff sent me the link and said they recently added it.
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

This might work as well thanks! Guest pass I think is still a good idea but this is good too.
YQII FAKKU Translator
You can't buy a subscription with gift cards, since they can only be used for store items.