2017 Midyear Subscription Roundup

It's been a half year, seems like a good time to do another one. If you're new to the subscription content or trying to catch up this might be helpful to you. Check out the previous threads for even more favorites [2016 Winter] [2016 Spring] [2015 Winter]

Share your favorite artists and/or manga from the subscription service since January 1st, 2017.

My Picks
Favorite overall manga: A Place to Go by Ikuhana Niro I hope I don't need to tell you just how good this artist is at what they do. Story and art are excellent, and I can't get over how cute the characters are. This should be in your favorites.

Favorite artist: Difficult to choose but I'll go with Akinosora as I'm really enjoying their latest series.

Honorable Mentions
Teach Me, Honashi-Kun by Itsutsuse
Fuckin' Center MuraMura by Sakurazari Hotori
Pining Bark by Pyon-Kti
Nighttime Lover by mogg
Suction Lesson by Regudeku
Their First Experience by Thomas
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm too lazy to list any.

Anything I particularly liked I put into my Bonerific! collection.
I may update this post after con, too tired for now...

Here is my list of chapter that I consider the Best Stuff on FAKKU! (subscription stuff only)
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/the-katsura-familys-cheating-trip-english
My Picks

Favorite overall manga: My Prince This is some kinda little NTR with an good element to read

Favorite artist: If only this year on FAKKU i'll go with ichimatsu cause he really has good art with NTR/Mind break story

Favorite artist of all time: I love Takeda Hiromitsu (Obviously from my profile pic) cause i'm love NTR story but seem like it not much of his work that release on FAKKU
Fudgehog wrote...
The Beauty in My Life

Oh yeah, that was a great inseki chapter. I should probably have added it to my list.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Well, my top three picks:

1. Newbie Editor Tsukimoto-san
2. Dear School Sex Life - The Case of Mami-sensei
3. Lady Camila & I

Winners of categories I just invented in order to honor the stories:

Best Epos (more than 25 pages): Home of Seclusion
Best first part/western: Luvs 2 Cum

Nice reads:
Legal Loli
Cute Ghost Girls

Maybe I'll add some more later on, but this were the first stories popping into my head...