Some different Magazine?

we have a lot of the standard vanilla stuff and even more loli stuff here but how about some different magazines like:
Comic Angle Club or Comic Masyo
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I would like some non vanilla also but mostly i like this
animefreak_usa wrote...
I would like some non vanilla also but mostly i like this

the books are great but it's far from the possibility but the magazine could be a real thing.
and nobody cares to answer such questions that's a shame
I don’t think it’s that no one cares, I think it’s that they don’t want to talk about things that aren’t 100% going to happen.

There is no reason to start posting about things that might not happen and raise peoples hopes.
YQII FAKKU Translator
I'm not sure what the question was in the first place. More magazines? It's been our stated goal from the very start to keep adding more magazines as time goes on. But since we not only license but also localize these magazines ourselves, we need enough staff to handle whatever new magazine(s) we pick up.

It's also important to keep in mind that the process of picking up a magazine is a very drawn out one when going through the proper channels. We need to work out a deal with the Japanese publisher and potential associates, and then get approval from hundreds of artists before we can even get our hands on the data. It usually takes months for the whole process to go through and we're finally able to release the content.

All I can say for now is that we have established relations with most publishers in Japan, and the ones who are interested in English distribution are keen to work with us. When we have enough resources to handle more magazines, we will add them to the subscription. Although I can't go into any details as to what magazine(s) that might be right now.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Pray for Comic Aun. I can feel my bank account waiting to drain from Shiwasu no Okina tankobons.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
animefreak_usa wrote...
Pray for Comic Aun. I can feel my bank account waiting to drain from Shiwasu no Okina tankobons.

Conic Aun is a nice choice, could also go for comic LO or Unreal

Mostly I just want a Maeshima Ryou tankobon
my question was not to get more magazine but if we can expect other magazine than Vanilla/Loli stuff. i mean G4M was a nice thing but it's one meg out of seven. i know you are short of staff and i dont say you need to release the megs next month or something but for the future maybe? and i think we don't need Comic LO bc Fakku is Vanilla/Loli havy already.
dudino wrote...
and i think we don't need Comic LO bc Fakku is Vanilla/Loli havy already.

There are less then 100 Loli chapters on FAKKU if you include illustrations and spreads we still have just slightly over 100 “chapters” with Loli Content.

There are almost 2,900 hentai chapters on FAKKU.

Even if we round up and say there are 100 Loli chapters, and we round down and say there are 2,800 hentai chapters that still means less then 4% of all hentai on FAKKU is Loli...all of this is to say that I agree with you I would like more diverse content but FAKKU is by no means “heavy” on Loli content.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
luckydog001 wrote...
dudino wrote...

There are less then 100 Loli chapters on FAKKU if you include illustrations and spreads we still have just slightly over 100 “chapters” with Loli Content.

Even if we round up and say there are 100 Loli chapters, and we round down and say there are 2,800 hentai chapters that still means less then 4% of all hentai on FAKKU is Loli...all of this is to say that I agree with you I would like more diverse content but FAKKU is by no means “heavy” on Loli content.

They're probably thinking of stuff that has a cute/schoolgirl/kawaii/moe/pettanko art-style and not necessarily actual loli content itself (which isn't very common on FAKKU, unfortunately). While I agree that a cutesy style is fairly common for a large chunk of what FAKKU publishes, it's undeniable that it's a dominant style in Japan especially in commercially published works and as such means that it will probably constitute a large amount of what FAKKU publishes.
ditama wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
dudino wrote...

They're probably thinking of stuff that has a cute/schoolgirl/kawaii/moe/pettanko art-style and not necessarily actual loli content itself (which isn't very common on FAKKU, unfortunately). While I agree that a cutesy style is fairly common for a large chunk of what FAKKU publishes, it's undeniable that it's a dominant style in Japan especially in commercially published works and as such means that it will probably constitute a large amount of what FAKKU publishes.

that's exactly what i mean. sorry if I have expressed myself wrong. with loli i meant realy young looking cute/schoolgirl/kawaii/moe/pettanko. and as i said i don't want more mags i'm just curious when we will get some "different genre / rough" mags. best exemple is Comic Angel Club