FAKKU Anime: Beta Test

Pages Prev123Next
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
It doesn't play at all on my tablet, the movie window just goes blank. On my PC (Win 10 64-bit home edition) the first time playing it gives the message:

Failed to execute 'appendBuffer' on 'SourceBuffer': This SourceBuffer is still processing an 'appendBuffer or 'remove' operation.

It plays immediately after I refresh the page but when I try to skip ahead in the play bar it just buffers forever. Hope that helps.
I have a windows 10 pc and using Microsoft edge. While watching Kite, I was having audio sync issues. The sound was probably 2/3 seconds behind.
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
Subtitle and quality options don't show up on mobile, it's just a basic video player.

Subtitles just don't work at all on mobile Chrome.
It doesn't play at all in my Fire 8 tablet on Naked Browser. I used a web browser checker and it says I am using chrome 59. Seems to match with other people experience.
I cant seem to get any language, resolution or subs option on the player layout when I play any of the videos when I use my phone.
Well it's a good thing I subscribed the other day!
Thanks for all the feedback so far! All our staff are back from holiday vacation, so you can all expect updates soon.
623 FAKKU QA
When I watch Itadaki Seieki on mobile chrome, the subtitles are always in the middle of the player.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/4vYTIBs.png
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
I wanted to activate the beta testing for anime only to realize that I was already a beta tester since the new reader was introduced...
Near as I can tell there are no controls to change language or video resolution on the mobile version of the video player.
I get an error message that says that this beta is only for subscribers. I am a subscriber. What is going on?
623 FAKKU QA
ariestar324 wrote...
I get an error message that says that this beta is only for subscribers. I am a subscriber. What is going on?

You might have to activate beta features. There's a link in the OP.
https://www.fakku.net/anime/itadaki-seieki-episode-1-english

The episode buffers endlessly at the 4:30 mark. I'm watching at 1080p on a PC.
623 wrote...
ariestar324 wrote...

You might have to activate beta features. There's a link in the OP.

[/quote]Thank you! That worked![/quote]
Still not able to access even Beta feature is ON.
zidanebenj13 wrote...
Still not able to access even Beta feature is ON.

You must be a subscriber to take part in the beta
can fakku add chinese sub??and chinese verison comic and sound comic hahaha listen and read
I seem to keep getting a "there was a problem message" stating im not a subscriber. Which isn't allowing me to partake in the anime section
jayyjayy wrote...
I seem to keep getting a "there was a problem message" stating im not a subscriber. Which isn't allowing me to partake in the anime section

Yes, you need to have an active subscription to try the beta. You can read more details about it here.
Is it possible to get the video’s runtime added alongside the title and tags? This would be similar to how you have the Page Count shown for magazine chapters.
Pages Prev123Next