[utu] Shameless

Pages 12Next
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Sometimes, being a little audacious nets huge benefits!

FAKKU is eager to announce our next book release, Shameless by writer/artist utu. Jam packed with twelve unique chapters, each story is filled with submissive partners who just need a little push to bring out their more sensual tendencies. Featuring busty characters from a range of ages, utu runs the gamut of designs. So whether you’re looking for the brash kogal, the stoic school girl or the pushy older woman, you’re going to find your perfect choice.

Collecting several stories from Comic Shitsurakuten from Wani Magazine, Shameless also collects a handful of stories that have never appeared on the FAKKU! site before.

If you’re the kind of person who wants to get a little bullied or if you want to playfully tease them, you’re going to have a ton of fun. And remember, there is no shame in a little teasing.

Release Dates
Pre-Order - April 12, 2018
Digital - April 19, 2018
Paperback - August 2018

Get the book here!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/shameless_jacket.jpg
Oh yeah UTU baby! gimme gimme gimme
erolover Ero Maniac
This is like, totally awesome! Looking forward to picking it up!
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Oh yes. This should be a fun one.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
utu is definitely a good choice as well. *nods*
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
August. Even thought there 13 preorders ahead of this?
This is going to be wonderful!!! Thank you!!
animefreak_usa wrote...
August. Even thought there 13 preorders ahead of this?

You mean the 13 from here? Everything from that list except for "Gimme that Semen!" has been released digitally (and it comes out digitally next week). I think that they're a bit behind on the physical releases, but I would think that issues related to them being slow getting the physical books out would be separate from getting more titles out digitally. They just need to make sure that they get on top of the physical releases so that they don't get pushed out too far. They've pretty much always had a definite delay between the digital and physical releases though. In this case, if they're on time, it looks like they're planning on about a 4 month gap between the digital and physical releases. If they don't do something about catching up, they probably won't hit the August date, but who knows, maybe we'll get several physical releases in a relatively short period of time once they sort out whatever the hold-up is. And if they're slow about it, that sucks, but I can live with it.

Either way, I'm sure not going to complain about them getting more out digitally, even if the physical editions are slow in coming. There are so many hentai tankoubon that we never get in English that I'm all for FAKKU speeding up their releases.
MHM-Dono Person Of Culture
In Advance of its release ..... CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!
I-I've been waiting for this for years.
"utu deserves more love" I always post whenever a new work of his is shown online.
and just when I thought that utu's tank would never be a reality.
T-THIS.. [cries in a helpless heap of tears]

THANK YOU! 。・゚’(*/益\*) †˜ï¾Ÿï½¥ï½¡
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
utu? Nice.

I'm always happy to see more book releases because more variety is always a good thing...I just wish my wallet had enough to afford all of them.
Easy pre-order for me 😁
Thank Fakku!
Cant wait 4 it.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Pre-order... (click)

Question though, there are alot of utu chapters on Fakku, so will this just be some of them? Will the other's get a book too?

Super excited about utu, personal fave!
so I guess this has some ahegao? (bought)
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Obviously, this is an utu-matic preorder. I'll show myself out...
I am shamelessly buying this book is all I am sayinggggggggggg
Not too familiar with the artist and their work but first impressions are of more vanilla school girl stuff?
If so, I'll probably pass on this one. Hope others dig it though.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Saito09 wrote...
Not too familiar with the artist and their work but first impressions are of more vanilla school girl stuff?
If so, I'll probably pass on this one. Hope others dig it though.

I wouldn't call this book vanilla, but I would call it very playful. The overall theme that I noticed with a number of chapters is getting teased / being bullied - light sub/dom relationships. Sometimes it's the guy teasing, sometimes it's the female who is doing the teasing and taking the lead. There's a couple cheating chapters as well, so you have a whole range of different ages in women and types of female personalities - along with male personalities.
Looks like something I'll end up picking up.
Pages 12Next