Hey guys

shit I haven't logged into site in awhile?

is it really true paul die? my condolences.

how is everyone?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Slowly dying from an abundance of white blood cells.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Slowly dying from an abundance of white blood cells.

sorry to hear that
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Renovartio wrote...

You finally stopped being skeptical about it. It would be in shit taste for people to post about it on Facebook and for Jacob to make a thread about it for a prank.

But otherwise I'm good. Head's been all over the place, not been completely with it lately and I keep shying away from people because I keep feeling like shite. No matter how much or how little sleep I get I've not been waking up feeling 100%. It's weird and I don't like it please make it stop.
Gravity cat wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

You finally stopped being skeptical about it. It would be in shit taste for people to post about it on Facebook and for Jacob to make a thread about it for a prank.

But otherwise I'm good. Head's been all over the place, not been completely with it lately and I keep shying away from people because I keep feeling like shite. No matter how much or how little sleep I get I've not been waking up feeling 100%. It's weird and I don't like it please make it stop.

shit man i hope you're ok
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
To be fair, Iam1vs100xp kinda made a lot of us question stuff with his death troll.
animefreak_usa wrote...
To be fair, Iam1vs100xp kinda made a lot of us question stuff with his death troll.

Yeah it's not the first time someone did it
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Get that shit checked out my dude
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Gravity cat wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

How long has this been going on? Have you made any significant changes in your life? Are you stressed out by something? It's best to try to pin point the problem soon so it won't fester and become a serious issue.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
FinalBoss wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

How long has this been going on? Have you made any significant changes in your life? Are you stressed out by something? It's best to try to pin point the problem soon so it won't fester and become a serious issue.

Getting more sleep helped a lot.

I think I need to start making changes in my life.