FAKKU Reader Help, Feedback and Bug Report Thread

yuridango wrote...
I’m having an issue where none of my purchased books are loading.Take a look into that if you could

Experiencing the same issue. I'm only able to read Love Ridden right now. Every other book and doujin are not loading for me. Subscription chapters are OK. Firefox 58.0.2 Windows 10 64-bit.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Always Playing with Onee-san amd threesome # are borked.
The reader is getting stuck loading no matter what manga I try to read
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
reader borked again.
working now.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
The reader won’t show thumbs. Had the issue on my iPad and on my iPhone using Google Chrome. Also sometimes the red frame won’t vanish.

Speaking of the red frame: could we get an option to get to the next page by typing left or right as alternative to the swiping. It was originally this way and I preferred it.

Thanks for all the hard work!
https://www.fakku.net/forums/serious-discussion/credit-card-payement <-this person needs help.
I'm not sure if these ideas have been proposed before or not, nor if they are easily achievable on Fakku's end, but I figure I'll post them since I'd love to see these features implemented in a future version of the Fakku Reader.

I would love if you could add a "slideshow feature" where the current page of a chapter changes to the next page of the chapter automatically. Ideally, the user could set a time in their Reader settings for how long before pages automatically change to the next one. This added feature would make completely hands free reading a thing. *wink* *wink*

Another idea I have is for there to be a "continue to next manga chapter feature" where when you reach the end of the current chapter you are reading clicking or scrolling loads the next available chapter on the site. I know this already exists for chapters compiled in a single book, but I'd like if it could also be done with user picked chapters or at random. You could add in options to make what chapter it goes to next random, give users the ability to make custom "playlists", and possibly also have it link chapters from existing favorites lists for users so you can continue reading without needing to click out of the current chapter manually and have to select the next chapters from your lists manually.

Of course, I'd want all these features to be optional and for users to have the ability to turn them on/off and adjust settings at will. Each user's desired experience is different, after all. But I think these would be great additions for those that do want these types of features.
Hello,

I remember someone else reporting this issue a few pages back but could not find a solution.

Am having lots of trouble reading fakku manga on my phone recently. In landscape, when you try to scroll down, the pages only fill out the top half of the screen, bottom half is just white. Similarly it happens when you scroll to next page. Have only noticed this happening recently, was fine before. I am using iPhone SE if that helps.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks for any help.
I’ve been having issues with the reader on an iPhone X using chrome in landscape position. When scrolling up by moving my thumb down it starts to try and refresh the page (chrome feature that I’ve sent feedback to google). The address bar doesn’t stay hidden. It also turns to the next page when I tap the screen to get the “hud” to display which has a tendency to just go into hiding again which I assume is because I just turned the page
Having an issue with the reader on browser not displaying anything. Its just infinitely loading, no matter which comic I select. Win 10 64 bit, Brave browser. Not sure what else to do right now.
The coloring seems to be off on the latest Bavel Pin-Up Girls #049.

Edit (June 3, 2018): The coloring also seems to be off on School Regulation Violation #57.
Seems like there is a typo here. Divorcee instead of divorvee?

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/shinobus-divorvee-body-sex-in-a-one-bedroom-flat-english
shawurai needs more yuri
Not a bug, but when I was going over the checklist (https://www.fakku.net/forums/books/list-of-titles) for my next order I noticed that BoBoBo's Meaty Minxes wasn't listed in the "Released" part.

EDIT:
Sorry it is listed, but on the same line as "[The Amanoja9] T.S. I LOVE YOU EX1"
Suggestion: how about adding a little icon to indicate that there is content that may be disliked but not tagged? I thought about this reading comments on anime uploads with scat content. There isn't much of that on Fakku currently but the unpalatable regions of hentai can go pretty far. One scene of vore or scat can really ruin someone's experience.

For your consideration.
This has probably been covered, but if so I couldn't find it. I've seen videos of Honey Select videos with subtitles at the top of the screen to translate the speech to English. I've looked all through Options and the manual, but can't find any way to activate the subtitles. I'd think it would be under text, but if so I'm missing it.
Anyone able to give me directions on where I can activate this part of the Honey Select Unlimited game?It would be appreciated, thanks.
The reader doesn't load properly from behind PIA vpn, which I would like it to do.
topplug wrote...
The reader doesn't load properly from behind PIA vpn, which I would like it to do.

Are you using the browser extension?
Yes, the browser extension on Chrome.
topplug wrote...
Yes, the browser extension on Chrome.

Forgot about this, sorry. I believe the "Disable Website Referrer" option in the PIA extension is what's breaking it.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Just a reminder that this is still a problem:

luinthoron wrote...
In case of books, the chapter name links in the header go to the full book page instead of the chapter page.