Recommendations?

Work has been good lately and I'm ready to order some Fakku! goodness. Alas, I am not sure what to order. I'm open to suggestions and hope some kind souls will help me with recommendations!

Here's what I've gotten before from Fakku! in not particular order.

"Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever"
"It's a Straight Line Once You Fall In Love"
"Ima Real"
"The Job of a Service Committee Member"
"Welcome to Tokoharu Apartments"

Out of these, "Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever" and "The Job of a Service Committee Member" are my favorites for stories and art respectively.

About the only Fakku! book I'm not open to buying is "Metamorphosis." I love Shindol's art and generally like her (is this artist REALLY a woman? I read this somewhere but I find it hard to believe) stories but this one got a little too real for me. Hentai is a nice fantasy.

Please recommend away! Just tell me more or less what themes are most pervasive in the title you're recommending and what the stories are like. Thanks everyone! The number of books I buy will be determined, in part, by the number of recommendations and how well you can sell me on your suggestions so go wild. Who knows how much of my money will get spent! (Be honest though. Please don't recommend something as a joke).
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Any preferences that could help me recommend you stuff?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Shindol is a guy, but he did have a pic of a white girl has a photo on his site that made people think he was a she(even i got fooled) but jacob met him and he said shindol is a guy.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://ii.yuki.la/6/53/b99c0fa9aa5fb2354ad3344a59bf5b96802fdc93423e67c44a38132124f36536.jpgor Forum Image: http://img5.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/da/0f/spolongerdenkick/folder/456569/img_456569_5557829_5?1289331537
Which i don't know wht he looks like.
https://www.fakku.net/forums/posts/4417388#4417388

Personally im a dark person so i like that type of heart wrenching pron, but Summer Love Geek Girl and Excursion Day 99 are good. Love gun is my jam.... it's on the mailwomans truck right now rolling thru the desert ghetto i live in currently.
Likhos01 wrote...
Any preferences that could help me recommend you stuff?
Honestly, I'm fairly open to anything. I tend to lean toward anything involving group sex, gangbangs, and polyamory though.

Mostly, I'd like to hear from people about any book they liked. As long as people talk about the story, art, and themes, I can decide if the book sounds good to me.

animefreak_usa wrote...
Personally im a dark person so i like that type of heart wrenching pron, but Summer Love Geek Girl and Excursion Day 99 are good. Love gun is my jam.... it's on the mailwomans truck right now rolling thru the desert ghetto i live in currently.
I actually do like dark stuff but "Metamorphosis just got too real for me. I was looking forward to "NTR2" but . . . .

So why do you like "Summer Love Geek Girl," "Excursion Day 99" and such? What are the stories like and what are some of the fetishes / themes?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I was a fan of the magazine chapters of What Brings You to Japan? and i like f4U art.
After School Vanilla by Key

I am all about books that have lust, passion, depravity, carnality, etc.

After School Vanilla checks all those boxes for me.

The majority of Key Sensei's stories have a slight undertone of Vanilla. Beyond that they really dig deep on the word desire... the characters allow their desire to consume them and allow their loins to make the decisions.

Some people may argue that it is all surface Vanilla to those people I say name 1 chapter in that book that is just Vanilla and I will explain how much unfiltered lust is beneath the surface.

Beyond that there is a small countinous story with the book, 3 chapters do have a sort of...connection, like a domino effect on how one characters actions makes someone else do something in the next chapter and so on and so forth.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I'd recommend Meaty Minxes (and Hanafuda but that's only digital).

I'd also recommend Urotsukidoji if you want some old stuff, but don't expect a fap, it's more into the horror side.
luckydog001 wrote...
After School Vanilla by Key.
The way you talked about this title is exactly the sort of recommendation I was hoping for! It does sound interesting, particularly with how you've described it as about how the characters are consumed by their desires.

One of the reasons I've often found myself drawn to stories involving group activities is the idea that the characters are allowing their desires and emotions to overwhelm their sense of what is "decent." It's always interesting to me to see how a character's lust and desire drives them to seek an ever more extreme form of pleasure or how they find themselves emotionally drawn to more than one person and mutual lust allows them to break through social norms.

I also like the sound of this 3 chapter sequence that's connected through how the characters react to the actions of the other characters.

I'd been considering "After School Vanilla" due to that cover.
I really enjoyed “ Ecchi Sketch” It also has some Gyaru / Kogal girls in it. It’s by the artist Leopard. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire book and suggest buying this one!
Beautiful girls club.....
Oda Non’s Non-Virgin has fantastic fill colour art and lots of mature/milf types if youre into that.
Could you guys do the Kuroinu hentai and its sequel? The artist is called Tsukitokage
Some stuff like group, bosshi, utu spead the peace, E-musu Aki (personal fav), kenji, linda, dreaming maiden, meme 50 heat alert, Kon-kit, f4u curosity, titikei are in the fakku store, if it is outside the store than i can also recommend as well