Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Tsamari wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
[quote="echoeagle3"]
Then I dont know how you tolerated living with him

As Shane often says, I am just too nice a person?

It's also really easy to tell when I'm being nice and being an joking asshole. Even at that 90% of the time when I say something it has no power behide it. How many times did I call you "Fat" for lols as we were leaving to do something and you're just like "Yup I'm a nice fat man :)"
Hell most of the time you said them you're self lol.
Most night I'm pretty relaxed, but I come off like an ass to most people because I'm not CLOSED MINDED and just say things how they are.

If you want to see me be a Real ASSHOLE come work with me, I'll make you walk out of the job XD
Shots fired xD

btw Good thing fat guys like me can take a lot of hits lol

Naw, if I worked there, I'd end up walking out for sure, but not cuz of you, but the hypocrisy I'd see and seeing only 2 ppl doing all the work
Tsa just needs a kick in the butt.
Dr Shaneman wrote...

PLS Do o3o

Looky-tan wrote...
Shots fired xD

btw Good thing fat guys like me can take a lot of hits lol

Naw, if I worked there, I'd end up walking out for sure, but not cuz of you, but the hypocrisy I'd see and seeing only 2 ppl doing all the work

The work thing not so much pointed at you, but just saying it overall. I only really get mad at work and even at that I'm still pretty relaxed.
Tsamari wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

PLS Do o3o

Already told you I'd happily do it in person.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

PLS Do o3o

300+ days till you can
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

PLS Do o3o

I'll be sure to call you Daddy when you do it x3
Next years anime expo is looking to be really fun xD
Looky-tan wrote...

300+ days to find out how to do make-up.
Tsamari wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

That won't stop Shane from kicking you, no matter how much make-up you use to look like someones waifu xD
Tsamari wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...

PLS Do o3o

I'll be sure to call you Daddy when you do it x3

First I'd say to you before anything else is simply "bend over".
Looky-tan wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

That won't stop Shane from kicking you, no matter how much make-up you use to look like someones waifu xD

lol
Unless Tsamarin crossplays as one of Shane's waifus and does a great job of it.... then Shane may really enjoy kicking him?
Looky-tan wrote...
Unless Tsamarin crossplays as one of Shane's waifus and does a great job of it.... then Shane may really enjoy kicking him?

I would enjoy it regardless.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Looky-tan wrote...

How long does it take before you can start getting rare sexy ships? Without paying of course.
echoeagle3 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

How long does it take before you can start getting rare sexy ships? Without paying of course.

typical RNG on gatcha, so all depends on luck?
You can get Kaga and Akagi (super rare boss drop rate) from Mission 3-4
Looky-tan wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

typical RNG on gatcha, so all depends on luck?
You can get Kaga and Akagi (super rare boss drop rate) from Mission 3-4

Do you get many free gacha chances?
Doing daily/weekly missions and commissions can get you cubes, but no, you can't just build a bunch every day

But, you would prob benefit by retiring all the loli rare/elites for medals and exchange for Prinz Eugen, or what 2 days to see what the next high tier exchange is. I already got Prinz from login rewards and built one too, so I am saving (currently 58 medals).
Almost got enough merits to trade for South Dakota or Eldridge

Do some research, see whether Light/Heavy/Special gets you the super rare 'echo' shipgirls
Looky-tan wrote...
Doing daily/weekly missions and commissions can get you cubes, but no, you can't just build a bunch every day

But, you would prob benefit by retiring all the loli rare/elites for medals and exchange for Prinz Eugen, or what 2 days to see what the next high tier exchange is. I already got Prinz from login rewards and built one too, so I am saving (currently 58 medals).
Almost got enough merits to trade for South Dakota or Eldridge

Do some research, see whether Light/Heavy/Special gets you the super rare 'echo' shipgirls

Where do I look to do research?
Azur Lane wikis? Discord group?

mostly I just google what I wanna know and I get directed to a wiki or a reddit page lol