GY Joins FAKKU!

We're proud to announce that we will be publishing an artist you might be familiar with, gy (formerly known as Ghettoyouth). He is an incredibly talented artist who has done quite a few doujin works alongside his own original stories. Going forward gy will be releasing new chapters on FAKKU every month, starting with Shady Dealings which will be available next week!

Shady Dealings Preview

shady-dealings-preview.jpg
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
This will be enjoyable to see, loved golden week quite a bit.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Super excited for these Western releases and possibly more Western artists in the future.
Looks great! It would be nice if we could read these chapters using the subscription reader.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
I haven't known gy for long, but he's slowly becoming one of my favorite H-manga artists. I'd say on par, and even surpassing most Japanese artists. It's cool seeing people all over the world getting that boost from Fakku.
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Enjoyed the chapters so far; can't wait to own the book poster and shirt in the future~
Hello everyone, really glad to see so many positive reactions so far! I look foward to see what people will think about the upcoming chapter.
gy wrote...
Hello everyone, really glad to see so many positive reactions so far! I look foward to see what people will think about the upcoming chapter.

Welcome aboard! This is some pretty interesting stuff that's happening so I'm definitely excited.
Japan Not Japanese
Misaki_Chi wrote...
This will be enjoyable to see, loved golden week quite a bit.

The western look can be strangely appealing if done like in that manga.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
gy wrote...
Hello everyone, really glad to see so many positive reactions so far! I look forward to see what people will think about the upcoming chapter.

How did you get SO GOOD at drawing sexy female characters?
Mr.Everwood wrote...

How did you get SO GOOD at drawing sexy female characters?

A lot of people ask me this. I think the key to create nice art is being stubborn.
I used to spend a lot of time on single pictures and simple sketches. Did a lot of mistakes and learned from them. And I still have to learn a lot!

Other artists always talk about anatomy and gesture but I can't say that I ever studied anatomy seriously, not to mention gesture. Read a few tutorials but thats all.
I guess all it takes is drawing every day and being a pervert :3
Just finished reading Shady Dealings, and enjoyed myself very much^^

I look forward to seeing more of your work over the next few months!
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Really loving your art style!
RaddaFu wrote...
Just finished reading Shady Dealings, and enjoyed myself very much^^

I look forward to seeing more of your work over the next few months!

Glad you like! We'll get to see more of her story soon~

Hanayome wrote...
Really loving your art style!

Thank you! Love your Kooh avatar, still the best loli :3
Great take!!!
Story and art were spot on.
I love her attitude!
Cat-ness NekoMancer
gy wrote...

Thank you! Love your Kooh avatar, still the best loli :3

Thous are frighten words: lol

In all seriousness it was wonderful chapter and I look forward to more in the future.
Chapter 2 is out, 3 already in progress. Here are some characters which will appear in chapter 3~

Makiko will look a bit older though, I did these some weeks ago.

Forum Image: https://a.pomf.cat/qppoqm.png
Hopefully no one minds me adding this late to this thread but...

I love your work gy! Especially that 2014 sister short you did. I would love more of that :D
Will you eventually publish your doujins on Fakku? I'd love to own them.
That's awesome.. Glad to have him aboard, and wish him all the success in the future..