[Michiking] S&M Ecstasy

Pages 12Next
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Made to Order or Maid to Serve!

After working ourselves to the bone, FAKKU is happy to have another hot new book for you - S&M Ecstasy by Michiking! Collecting fourteen chapters S&M Ecstasy also includes a pair of three-part story arcs - the "Kani Magazine" series and the "S&M Triangle" series.

In the "Kani Magazine" series, readers are introduced to the real on-goings at a popular eromanga publisher! Veteran hentai editor Satou is trying hard to make her assignments go smoothly, but problems keep popping up. She’s either having problems with one of her more popular artists falling behind on her deadlines, or she’s spending her time training up a virgin artist who wouldn’t know what’s sexy if it was smothering him. With artists like these, her workload keeps piling up, maybe she’ll have to take a more hands on approach to eromanga making.

The "S&M Triangle" arc focuses on Shion, a maid who redefines the concepts of master and servant. She is a proper and diligent maid to the family who employs her, but she is also a very firm and dominant figure in their lives. When her masters do not exhibit the traits fitting of a maid of her caliber, she is more than willing to put them in their place. And when they treat her well, she affectionately works hard to earn her keep.

Whether grinding over deadlines or sadistically training their employers, the ladies in Michiking's latest are masterful sexual technicians ready to serve and be served!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/michiking_jacket.png
jacket subject to change

Release Dates
Pre-Order - October 11, 2018
Digital - October 18, 2018
Paperback - January 2019

Get the book here!
Oh god this looks great my wallet is ready
erolover Ero Maniac
I was wondering if a Michiking book was ever going to be released. Nice to see that it's happening.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Should i just give you my routing number just for automatic withdraws?
animefreak_usa wrote...
Should i just give you my routing number just for automatic withdraws?

Yes that would be nice 😄
Looks like my wallet is going to be taking another hit soon.
When my book ord9 wher9 come
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Mcjoy wrote...
When my book ord9 wher9 come

Release Dates
Pre-Order - September 2018
Digital - October 2018
Paperback - January 2019
another good book release! thank you!!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I really need to find a better paying job with all these nice books coming out...
Say it ain't soooooo! My wallet weeps but my heart is filled with joy with a Michiking physical release :D
The long wait is worth it. I was wondering when this book was going to come out. Time to pre-order.
FINALLY!!!
This is great another amazing book michiking is a favorite as well but on a slightly unrelated note we are still getting that other book that is being held up on the other end this month right if not this is a more than worthy substitute but I'd rather be why not both
First Higenamuchi, now Michiking... you're killing spoiling me, Fakku! I'm glad you chose to pick this up since there were a lot of chapters not on the site so I was concerned it would get passed up for more recent releases. Next year's already shaping up really well so far!
Finally!! I'm sooo happy!!
I'll buy it at a high price!!!
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
> be me
> see pre orders are open on this
> notice tsukimoto-chan's chapters aren't in this book
> rage at the injustice
> pre order anyway, because hey michiking
ugh why do this to me? do you have any idea how much shipping cost? (well giving the fact that are the one charging me im guessing you do)

but still...Michiking and a really good one at that.....and im still hoping from "The Older Sister Experience for a Week "

I guess i will wait until all chapters are online and then take the hit, now the real question is what other book to paired with?
Pages 12Next