Rest in Peace, Waar

Pages Prev1234
I spent all Sunday playing Evenicle in his honor. Miss you bud
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
I heard about him through Steph. Paying my respects. Rest in peace, Paul
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
I was wondering why I haven't seen waar as of late. It seems while I was away dealing with personal problems of my own, his came to an end.

My condolences goes out to his love ones.
its been years since ive been here. waar... he died? yes this is old news but still. i always thought he was awesome abit weird at times but still. i hope he didnt pass to illness ut instead just drifted off to sleep
rest in peace mr.cat I had a melancholic feeling these days and tried to check this website again and saw this at first i thought it was a joke but it was not. but i believe that we will all die one day this life is just the beginning and the afterlife we will have eternal peace and rest. like any book mr.waar's journey has ended and now it's time for his rest. rest in peace i always love how you tell me the wrong of my grammars and thank you for the memories.

Matthew 11:28 (KJV) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I can't believe almost a year has passed since his death. It still feels fresh like it was last month I heard the news. RIP Waar

Waar was an aggravating bastard, but I have an immense amount of respect for the crap he took and the hours he put in when this place was at its most active. He is an indelible part of the forum culture that I loved, and for that he has my gratitude.

It's also the end of a weird quirk that's been bugging me for ten years: my dumbass German-loving brain always read his name as 'Var', even though I knew it wasn't. That will never be relevant to anyone again, and probably wasn't to begin with.

I dug this picture up recently, and late as I am, this seems as good a time as any to repost it. RIP dude.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HOytkLw.jpg
miss you buddy
It's been a long time since I've been here, and I just found out that he died from a friend of mine. That sucks, RIP dude.
Didn't know him very well but I had some good laughs reading his posts back in the day. Rest in peace.
NEXUS Since 2010
We didn't get along at all as far as I recall, I hated his guts for him being so condescending, but as I have gotten older I've learned to let stuff go. Years ago I probably would have jumped up and down with glee about this news when I was still active, and being autistic, but I can't find those feelings in me, not anymore. RIP and thanks for the life lessons.
Rest in Peace Waar
well, then. waar, i apologize in being late, but for what it's worth: i hope you're sleeping soundly and having nice dreams. お疲れ様でした.
Damn, I have been coming back to Fakku off and on for the last few years mostly to lurk and read the forums to see how people are doing and I just came across this thread. Paul (Waar) was an amazing mod and made Incoherent Babbling what it is today, his aggressive style was exactly what this forum needed, especially when assholes like me (Longevity/Classy) were here being fucking idiots.

I said some shit to people I wish I could take back like being a racist ass to Mangaka350 and for that I am sorry. I was a bastard and anyone that I was a bastard to I am sorry.

RIP Paul, till we meet again.
zang90 Insert title here
Cant believe hes gone. I used to lurk here in the glory days. He was my favorite user. Always had a reply ready in waiting. R.i.p cat. U will be missed.
Pages Prev1234