What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages 12Next

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 1,779
What shows are you enjoying this season (Spring 2019)?

Personally, I'm still loving JoJo's. It makes me want to visit my homeland of Italy 🍝

bacf11f2dcee06d45f13276a09bf21c4.jpg
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
I'm watching Jojo as usual but i'm also watching Carole and Tuesday along with some other stuff that's from a couple season ago .
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
I'm really enjoying Kimetsu no Yaiba. It's like Kabaneri... except that it doesn't suck.
623 FAKKU QA
My Black Lagoon Blu-Rays. 👀 Sorry I haven't done seasonal in a while. Senko is a cute fox girl tho.
JohnFNSeiler Resident Flatscan
Watching Jojo.

Not anime, but watching the new seasons/episodes of Ducktales, She-Ra, Tuca and Bertie, OK KO, Star, DC Superhero Girls by Lauren Faust and Craig of the Creek.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Mainly watching JoJo and Fruits Basket.

Will binge One Punch S2, Stray Dogs S3, demon slayer and the new helpful fox show after I’m done crunching for this convention coming up.
Manga
❤ Grand Blue Dreaming
❤ Record of Grancrest War
❤ Kaguya-sama Love is War

Anime

❤ Isekai Quartet
❤ Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?
❤ Record of Grancrest War (re-watching since I just bought Record of Grancrest War Blu-ray Volume 1)
Shingeki no Kyojin season 3 part 2 (I call it season 3.5 but whatever)

As usual, will wait until all the episodes are out and then marathon it in a few days. Also got to rewatch the first part of season 3.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Silly poll, assuming I only watch one series. :P

Although if I only can choose one, I'll have to pick Senko-san.
Watching bokuben, yu-no, mix and miru tights. Nothing is really standing out as particularly great.
Finding out there was a second season of One Punch Man was a nice surprise, hoping it turns out as great as the first one. Only other new one I'm really into is Shield Hero, it'll tide me over unto the new re:zero hits.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Haven't had much time to watch anime, but I'm certainly keeping up with OPM. After that first season I was completely sold on the series!

Also I read the manga and want to see the stuff in it animated.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
1 and 8 only
Note to future poll-makers: Maybe don't make all the options exclusive in polls like this? Some people watch more than one show per season.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Technically I read the manga, but I read Senko-san.

She's way too cute.

Droyer wrote...
Note to future poll-makers: Maybe don't make all the options exclusive in polls like this? Some people watch more than one show per season.

That's why there's an Other option, you dolt. It gives the freedom to name anime not on the list, or name multiple.
elvishen The Last of the Order
Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer and We Never Learn. Plus, as always, One Piece!
No Game No Life 2, They're going to announce it last minute. It's going to be awesome. It's going to be this year people, I can feel it.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime was a lot of fun. I can't wait for season 2.
Only thing I'm watching is AoT, I'm so behind with animu it's unreal.
My fav this season is Isekai Quartet.
It is amazing. The only drawback is that the episodes arent fulll length (2 stories per ep as other show have done in the past would have bean ideal), but other wise its gold.
Pages 12Next