WTF how low can kickckers & SJWs/npcs go

I don't know if this is the right section or if any of you guys fellow otakus & fellow weebs talked about our communitys but sometime ago kickckers attacked Vic Mignogna's own damn mother now if its true kickckers now are attacking the voice actor of Winnie the bear damn it Winnie the bear voice actor's life is destroyed damn it damn it. I agreed with 1 of my favorite YouTubers Raging Golden Eagle when he said we should kick,kill,purge & kick out all of normies,SJWs/npcs,traitors,feminists,special snowflakes,busybodies,authoritarians,thought police aka moral thought police,soy boys & game journalists out of our communitys & once we kicked normies,SJWs/npcs & traitors out of our communitys we should never let them backed in.

So in a way I'm asking in this section due to our communitys & telling you guys too as well. As a heads up if any of you guys fellow otakus & fellow weebs have any accounts on Twitter please be careful because of normies,SJWs/npcs & kickckers. They keep saying oh we are against doxxing oh we are against harassments that's bullshit bull fucking shit just be careful if you guys don't believed me about doxxed then look at super girl from YouTube on Twitter SJWs/npcs & kickckers doxxed super girl on her own Twitter.

As 1 of many examples is the case of Vic Mignogna & Ty Beard vs SJWs/npcs,Funimation,Funimation VAs,Roosterteeth & kickvic thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & please be careful when & if any of you guys are Twitter & if any of you guys fellow otakus & fellow weebs have any money please help Vic Mignogna on gofundme look up Vic kicks back if any of you guys want to help especially help us to fight back & fight back against normies & SJWs/npcs :). #istandwithvic #weebwars #gamergate
lol okay
Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Saito09 wrote...
Sir, this is a Wendy's...

Lmao! Your avatar goes well with your comment.
I am an Intersectional Feminist, an Anarcho-Syndicalist, and I agree with the #KickVic thing and have said so. Vic has a history of Homophobia and has sexual harassed and sexual assualted fans and other fellow voice actresses. Fuck Vic.