FAKKU Anime Expo 2019

Pages Prev12
Nice. Since we did not need autograph tickets in years past, I'm curious how those will work. Do we just ask for one from the cashier at the Fakku booth? Do they have specific dates and times per ticket or does any ticket work for either autograph session? Also, will tickets be capped and will the two distribution locations have their own stock?

Also curious as to the price of the Michiking Box. Assuming $50 like previous ones?
623 FAKKU QA
エロカワ wrote...
Also curious as to the price of the Michiking Box. Assuming $50 like previous ones?

MEME50 was $80 and Saitom was $60 I believe. Koume Keito was the only $50 one. Since this box has 6 doujinshi, it'll probably be on the higher end.
This is great! Sadly cannot attend AX :(. But I will keep an eye out for that glorious box! Michiking is one of my favorite artist!
dothedoo oppai shogun. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Just a heads up there is an error one of the dates under the FAKKU - Michiking Autograph Session "Date: Day 2 - Sat, July 5, 2019" i believe is should say "Date: Day 2 - Friday, July 5, 2019"
Intredasting.
I guess hopefully GOT magazines.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I did more research of the doujin included in this box set, and I was disappointed to find them all shotacon-based. It's great for those people that are a fan of that sort of stuff, but it ain't me. Shame, as I absolutely love Michiking's works but I'm not sure I can go ahead with this purchase as it is. Thankfully I still have some time to decide, but I'm leaning more towards passing which is unfortunate. But hey, it'll save me some money to purchase more of his official books as well as other various artists!
Will you guys ever take Toronto Anime Expo into consideration? I always get a little upset that a lot of major companies never want to come here for our expo's :(
Pages Prev12