Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Total Votes : 9,796
Two words.
Fu
ta
It's hard to find good Yuri on FAKKU that's just to Waifus with no males at all
More cheating please
Such a diverse pallete of genres. Can't say I'm a fan of them all. I'll play it safe and go for Vanilla. As long as the the girls are busty, being drilled by burly dicks and covered in thick cum, i'll manage whatever is released.

Edit:I guess feet would be nice too. =)
Other:

More monster girl, more futanari and would like more exhibitionism, but I don't mean your normal "we are having sex in the street/classroom, etc". I mean, Kurenai Yuuji's Futaroma level of exhibitionism. Plus, It would mean a lot if you would bring him over.

I forgot, more pregnant too. But chapters that are full pregnancy and not only the last two pages.
There is plenty of most type but there is Gendebend who is lacking of artist like Taniguchi-san, DATE and others see: KTC comic unreal.

They have many books but none on FAKKU and they deserve to be known.

I love to think what the other gender feel in everything and the thrill of taking the place of the other without killing but most like replace her definitely or temporary...

There is like body swap, possession and skinsuit who are Genderbend possibility and in the end it connect to yuri and masturbation.

I love this site and wish to see Taniguchi-san and DATE on FAKKU!

See you ;)
I voted other for basically more Chubby, Housewife, Pregnant and Lactation hentai.
Probably ganbang without ntr (like "Happy/Concensual Gangbang"), sounds strange but I think it is the middle point between the soft and hardcore hentai.
more feet would be great!!
we want to have a little bit more tentacle shit
Jacob wrote...
Why? Let us know all the reasons for what you want and we'll try to make it happen!

Yaoi! I'm a female and use this site on a daily basis. I wish there was more stuff made specifically for or that incidentally appeals to women (example bara).
I feel you'll grow a larger female subscription base if you publish yaoi a bit more frequently. Peace~ ♡☆
Fantasy monster girl loli ftw
It's really awesome to see so many fellow monster girl lovers here.
Monster girl or fantasy. I like both. No matter which one of those two wins there are monster girls in fantasy, and vice-versa. Right? Hopefully nothing too dark,grim or edgy.
More yuri would be nice. A good chunk of yuri hentai manga is published by Oks Comix/XO Comics. Already have a sizable collection in Japanese.
More cheating is always good especially housewife
adix22 Grape Lolipop
More loli & yuri would be great, especially if you could combine them.
Anything by ShindoL or Akatsuki Myuuto or even Tsubaki Jushirou! All of those Mangaka have great volumes out
I wanna see more kemono (Japanese furry) stuff

Also shota.

Also loli.