Michiking Box

sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
When will this be available to buy for those of us that couldn't make it to the con?
Yeah at least a digital option if its possible
It should be in a month or so
Please bring the michiking box set to the store I'll pay anything!!
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
LoveCake wrote...
Please bring the michiking box set to the store I'll pay anything!!

We're waiting for a few things to arrive in the warehouse, and once we have everything in we'll start releasing items from AX online. I'm not sure on the specific plans for Michiking box but there will be a heads up like previous years
Sweet thanks for the reply.
Brittany wrote...
We're waiting for a few things to arrive in the warehouse, and once we have everything in we'll start releasing items from AX online. I'm not sure on the specific plans for Michiking box but there will be a heads up like previous years

What's the best way to get notified when it becomes available?
xrolo wrote...
Brittany wrote...

Twitter and the forums for sure
Brittany wrote...
xrolo wrote...
Brittany wrote...

Twitter and the forums for sure

I'd like to know as well. This is one I don't want to miss out on.
I checked the store, and it's already out of stock? Is there nothing left anymore?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
ZeroExistence wrote...
I checked the store, and it's already out of stock? Is there nothing left anymore?

Never was in the store. That just the placeholder until they release the store batch
animefreak_usa wrote...
ZeroExistence wrote...

Never was in the store. That just the placeholder until they release the store batch

Ohh cool! I thought it's really out of stock. Thanks for confirming it.
hub0083 Carthago delenda est
Are there any plans for a digital edition?
Still out of stock?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Deatranz wrote...
Still out of stock?

Never in stock in the store.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Deatranz wrote...
Still out of stock?

Never in stock in the store.

oh ok
Will we soon see this for sale on the store?
PewPewK The Wisewolf of Yoitsu
Another month, no stock update? It's not even available digitally yet, which seems unusual, too.

Could we get any official update?

Thanks!
Michiking Box will be available for purchase physically and digitally on November 7th around normal time we launch books (4pm PST)
PewPewK wrote...
Another month, no stock update? It's not even available digitally yet, which seems unusual, too.

Could we get any official update?

Thanks!

Someone from Fakku answered a similar question last year or the year before. The gist is, that they won’t release the doujins digitally until the paperback is ready for shipment.

The last doujin box wasn’t available until early december. I doubt we will get a date of publication from Fakku. Fakku†˜s information policy seems to be on a need to know basis. Don’t expect anything definite.

Brittany wrote...
Michiking Box will be available for purchase physically and digitally on November 7th around normal time we launch books (4pm PST)

Wow, I’m pleasantly surprised. I didn’t expect such a fast answer with a date of publication.