Michiking Box

Am I the only one that can't access the "Michiking Box"-icon, although I bought it?
Damn they sold out already?
Did anyone get the physical version of the box?
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
asadefiled wrote...
Damn they sold out already?

They were up for less than 10 minutes.
Wow that was quick. That sucks i wanted to add it to my collection.
asadefiled wrote...
Wow that was quick. That sucks i wanted to add it to my collection.

I'm still hoping it's just an error. The rest of the box sets didn't sell out in mere minutes.
I refreshed at 4:03 and nothing?
So did it literally get sold out instantly?
Yeah for real. They lasted at least an hr
Evira1013 wrote...
I refreshed at 4:03 and nothing?

Went up at 4:09 and sold out by 4:15 judging from tweets.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Darley wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Well that was fast and i didn't get to make my i bought them all joke.
did you get a copy

Never was gonna. 80$ for half a book isn't worth it for me.

Ot: when you guy go thru the promo link it automatically puts one in the cart... might be too many of those came in but never brought.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Michiking Box went live at 4pm PST and within 20 minutes sold out of the inventory we listed online.

Fortunately, we did plan to have a second (and final) wave to give people an opportunity to catch it in the event that they missed it or can't easily catch it due to their time zone.

The second and final opportunity to purchase the Michiking Box physically online will be on Saturday, Nov 9th at 8am PST
This box is limited and can expect it to go just as fast as last time - so be sure to set a reminder!
Brittany wrote...
Michiking Box went live at 4pm PST and within 20 minutes sold out of the inventory we listed online.

Just curious, how many copies of this boxset were made in total?
krishino wrote...
Am I the only one that can't access the "Michiking Box"-icon, although I bought it?

It should be fixed now for everyone that had this issue. If yours is still grayed out then please contact us.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Well, damn, these sure disappeared quickly... Good to know there's another chance to get one, though. Well, won't be too sad if I miss out on this one, though. Pride of owning them all aside, there's nothing actually interesting for me in this box, it all being Touhou.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
xrolo wrote...
Brittany wrote...

Just curious, how many copies of this boxset were made in total?

We make one print run for AX that's less than 1,000 copies. We set some aside in the warehouse to then have it available online to give those who can't go to AX an opportunity to purchase - hope that helps :)
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Managed to snatch one as soon as it came online.
had a weird bug at some point and it showed up on sale for 19,95$ lel.
couldn't add it to cart anyway, for some reason.

But heh, I got one, ain't complaining.
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
I got one too and glad I did. I cannot believe it sold out so fast!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Likhos01 wrote...

Of course you did.
Brittany wrote...

Fortunately, we did plan to have a second (and final) wave to give people an opportunity to catch it in the event that they missed it or can't easily catch it due to their time zone.

The second and final opportunity to purchase the Michiking Box physically online will be on Saturday, Nov 9th at 8am PST
This box is limited and can expect it to go just as fast as last time - so be sure to set a reminder!

That's really nice of you all to do this for different time zone people! If Google doesn't fail me you're second batch should be at around 5pm where I live then (Belgium).

But if do manage to not get a physical, having localized digital copies of one of my favoroite H-manga writer will be more than fine ^^
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

Of course you did.

I still got some hentai books to fetch at my local bookstore also.
Next time I update the hentai collection thread will be a big update, I tell you.