futurelog by range murata

so i noticed this book is now for sale at the book store but on amazon it goes for like 20 bucks less?
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Kraven Shade wrote...
so i noticed this book is now for sale at the book store but on amazon it goes for like 20 bucks less?
it be like that sometimes. . .
Is there no digital edition of this book
Now it's even. Both are like 33% off.
Atmaniac There is no too big
A small preview/more information would be nice. How many pages? How big is the book?
Format Paperback | 272 pages
Dimensions 231 x 295 x 27.94mm | 1,338.1g

It's a very nicely made book, you won't be disappointed if you enjoy his work
Atmaniac There is no too big
sammybcps wrote...

272 pages?! Wow! And that dimensions :D

Very impressive, I can't wait to enjoy range murata's outstanding art!
623 FAKKU QA
Atmaniac wrote...
sammybcps wrote...

272 pages?! Wow! And that dimensions :D

Very impressive, I can't wait to enjoy range murata's outstanding art!

It's really well-made. It even has some spreads that fold out so you can see the whole thing.
Yeah, It's a pretty dope book.

Great Quality overall.
Atmaniac wrote...
A small preview/more information would be nice. How many pages? How big is the book?

If you Google futurelog artbook review you will find some examples. It happens to be spicier than what you find most filthy gaijin retailers selling.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Got my copy of futurelog, maybe I missed it but did Fakku announce this in the forums? The reason I knew about it was I randomly check the store. I know we have a comic forum we need a Art Book forum. Fakku, any chance of publishing more work from Range Murata? A fakku exclusive that's comprehensive.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Darley wrote...
Is there no digital edition of this book

sl01 wrote...
Got my copy of futurelog, maybe I missed it but did Fakku announce this in the forums? The reason I knew about it was I randomly check the store. I know we have a comic forum we need a Art Book forum. Fakku, any chance of publishing more work from Range Murata? A fakku exclusive that's comprehensive.

That was a book that was published through DENPA, however we're carrying it on our store since it's obviously by an artist everyone is familiar with here. DENPA doesn't have the book listed as a digital option on their site so I'm not sure if there's plans to make a digital version of it.

I did have involvement though during the proofing process of this book and it would be extremely difficult to give this book justice to make a digital version. There's so much spot color / matte on chapter pages / silver foil / different page textures throughout the book to give effects on pages that we wouldn't be able to accurately portray that for you digitally.

It's definitely a collectors item and meant for physical enjoyment. It's got a plastic textured transparent jacket with a silver foil over top of another jacket that's a seamless full illustration with no text on it. It's definitely the most difficult project I've ever had to proof and spent a handful of months getting the colors just right and I wasn't alone in the proofing process.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Brittany wrote...
That was a book that was published through DENPA, however we're carrying it on our store since it's obviously by an artist everyone is familiar with here. DENPA doesn't have the book listed as a digital option on their site so I'm not sure if there's plans to make a digital version of it.

I did have involvement though during the proofing process of this book and it would be extremely difficult to give this book justice to make a digital version. There's so much spot color / matte on chapter pages / silver foil / different page textures throughout the book to give effects on pages that we wouldn't be able to accurately portray that for you digitally.

It's definitely a collectors item and meant for physical enjoyment. It's got a plastic textured transparent jacket with a silver foil over top of another jacket that's a seamless full illustration with no text on it. It's definitely the most difficult project I've ever had to proof and spent a handful of months getting the colors just right and I wasn't alone in the proofing process.

Thanks to you and the other Fakku employees that keep us ero manga perverts happy.
Well I ordered my copy
This question is related to the recent move of the books, games, and doujins' sale pages to the main site: I was thinking about getting Range Murata's Futurelog, which had been listed on the store prior to the transition (even though it was one of DENPA's published works and not a part of the "Fakku Books" label). However, since the transition, I haven't been able to locate a page for Futurelog on either the main site or the store; even checking Range Murata or DENPA Books pages doesn't bring up one for Futurelog. Is this title no longer available through Fakku in any fashion?
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Baka_Bishie wrote...
This question is related to the recent move of the books, games, and doujins' sale pages to the main site: I was thinking about getting Range Murata's Futurelog, which had been listed on the store prior to the transition (even though it was one of DENPA's published works and not a part of the "Fakku Books" label). However, since the transition, I haven't been able to locate a page for Futurelog on either the main site or the store; even checking Range Murata or DENPA Books pages doesn't bring up one for Futurelog. Is this title no longer available through Fakku in any fashion?

Since it's a physical purchase and not something to purchase digitally at this time you can still get it in the store.
https://store.fakku.net/products/futurelog?_pos=1&_sid=edad64891&_ss=r

Hope that helps!
Brittany wrote...
Since it's a physical purchase and not something to purchase digitally at this time you can still get it in the store.
https://store.fakku.net/products/futurelog?_pos=1&_sid=edad64891&_ss=r

Hope that helps!

Ah, thank you. I figured when it didn't show up with Metempsychosis in the Other tab on the store that Futurelog's page had vanished entirely. Thank you for the direct link.