Missing Items in the Store?

oldgrouch Cat of Time
Hello, It appears the store has changed and some items are now missing including the new Mogudan artbook. Fortunately, I have already purchased my copy. Any idea what is going on? This could lead to lost sales simply because the potential customer cannot see all of the available books.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
It seems certain items are missing when logged out of your account, but when you log back in they come back. . .?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/newest-books-are-not-listed-on-the-fakku-store-site#4765895
I would also like to know what's going on
oldgrouch Cat of Time
Looks like there is something to the point of being logged in. Purchased a few of the new doujins and now I can see the missing books. I was already logged into the main site when I checked the store earlier. It would be best if logging into the main site logged you into the store at the same time. Evidently, it does not at present.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
oldgrouch wrote...
Looks like there is something to the point of being logged in. Purchased a few of the new doujins and now I can see the missing books. I was already logged into the main site when I checked the store earlier. It would be best if logging into the main site logged you into the store at the same time. Evidently, it does not at present.

I think that the store way of hiding the controversial stuff from the non member public.
BoldMourn Harem consumer
Glad to see I’m not the only one with this problem. Triple Chocolate Fantasy is also locked as an Enshodo work.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
BoldMourn wrote...
Glad to see I’m not the only one with this problem. Triple Chocolate Fantasy is also locked as an Enshodo work.
Yeah it kinda sucks now. Enshodo went away and Irodori picked up where they left off and are arguably doing a way better job. But a few of their works didnt get picked up, so things like Triple Chocolate Fantasy are lost to the void. Im particularly sad that almost all of the Shindo L doujins are gone and that we probably wont be seeing more of his stuff unless he self publishes or publishes them through fakku or irodori.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
crispycreams wrote...
BoldMourn wrote...
Yeah it kinda sucks now. Enshodo went away and Irodori picked up where they left off and are arguably doing a way better job. But a few of their works didnt get picked up, so things like Triple Chocolate Fantasy are lost to the void. Im particularly sad that almost all of the Shindo L doujins are gone and that we probably wont be seeing more of his stuff unless he self publishes or publishes them through fakku or irodori.

I'm pretty sure some of Enshodo's previous works that Irodori now publishes weren't in Irodori's initial catalogue. For example, I'm pretty sure that not all of Shindou's work was initially migrated to Irodori, but now it is. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually republish the rest of Enshodo's work similar to what happened with Enshodo and Shikimaya.

Seeing as they probably need to contact each artist to reach an agreement about distribution rights, it could take awhile for them to do this. It might be worth trying to contact Irodori to let them know you're interested in seeing these artists continued to be published.

Hopefully they'll end up being republished by Irodori. Shindo L, Highlow, and Booch are some of my favorite artists and it'd be a shame not to see anything else by them get published and for people that want to buy their work to not be able to.