Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Total Votes : 9,796
Bakunyuu! Gimme big, juicy, bouncy ladies!
Def some more Newhalf/trans works if you could.
Dr-rhino Not actually a doctor
I would like more of that good ol dark skin tag. Even if its just some more tanned girls.
Other, like:
Futanari
Tentacles
Transformation
Always a fan of more MILF content
Damoz ~Not A User~
I swear there hasn't been and new decent loli in agessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~

Just a thought
Crossdressing, definitely. Need more traps. Femdom, monster girls and yanderes are good too.
I don’t know how to make a separate board. I am annoyed that I have log-in sometimes. Sometimes it’s one day and others it’s a week. What gives? Is there a way to stay logged on thing I have to click-because I haven’t seen one? I love this site, but the logging in at random pisses me off. What is the policy? That way I won’t get mad when I have to log in again. Thank you very much.
ignitorus wrote...
I don’t know how to make a separate board. I am annoyed that I have log-in sometimes. Sometimes it’s one day and others it’s a week. What gives? Is there a way to stay logged on thing I have to click-because I haven’t seen one? I love this site, but the logging in at random pisses me off. What is the policy? That way I won’t get mad when I have to log in again. Thank you very much.

Probably the cookies or cache reset

Some sites do this

Edit: also +1 for Shindo L
Other - lolis !

Official uncensored works of authors like as109 would be a blast to have.
There is never enough Yuri! Also femdom... Or maybe both combined.
69titty69 Vanilla Connoisseur
Monster Girls

There's just something that's hot about sex with a monster girl. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Still wishing for more loli content, and more controversal kinks in general.

Welp, let's hope for the best.
DerpySan TsundereFTW
animeloverxX93 wrote...
Still wishing for more loli content, and more controversal kinks in general.

Welp, let's hope for the best.

Amen I really want mind break it, more loli, incest, and darker themes.
I Vote for Yandere but i need Monster Girls Too ^^

More specifically said Demons mistresses like Brandish ^^ ( Does that count to monster girls? )
I want to read manga with "bondage" and "vanilla" tags combined (especially it contain shibari) without "femdom".

if there really are some manga/doujin like that, I might be willing to spend money from this site.
JAMAL Mercy main
ad17phys wrote...
I want to read manga with "bondage" and "vanilla" tags combined (especially it contain shibari) without "femdom".

if there really are some manga/doujin like that, I might be willing to spend money from this site.

Search

"Bondage + vanilla"
the books are removed from the store?