Asanagi Box: The Complete Victim Girls:R Collection

Pages Prev1234Next
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Meant ask this yesterday when this ships any chance of getting a ahegao mask?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
sl01 wrote...
Meant ask this yesterday when this ships any chance of getting a ahegao mask?

Chotto matte?
Due to work I haven't been able to get on the site. Got the email today, and of course it's already sold out since I didn't get the email until almost 10 days later. Missed another favorite :(
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
Has anyone else's order not ship yet? I know there was a delay due to the wildfires (as referenced earlier), but I noticed a few people on Twitter receiving theirs so I'm a little curious. I ordered mine shortly after it went up for order on the 11th.
Already sold out. :'( Hopefully there will be a reprint.
I guess i'm gonna go pre order in RightStuf o-o
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Well, damn... But simply didn't have the money before payday. :(
Sadly missed it, too.
Any chance of it going up for sale again?
It's back in stock!
YQII FAKKU Translator
Already noticed earlier that it's available again, so I ordered this time.
Thanks.
Patiently waiting for mine to get out of pre-shipment. It’s been 10 days but hopefully it wont be any longer, my shelves crave some Asanagi. Plus it’d be nice to show off my degeneracy with a Fakku mask if I get one.
wow very good !
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I received this in the mail yesterday and the quality is indeed amazing. A FAKKU face mask was even included in my shipment, at no extra cost. So thanks for that!
Sold out :(
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Mine's been listed as being in Pre-Shipment since September 17th, is it ever actually going to ship?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
TrixieTang wrote...
Mine's been listed as being in Pre-Shipment since September 17th, is it ever actually going to ship?

Was that the only thing you bought?
animefreak_usa wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...

Was that the only thing you bought?

Yes.
TrixieTang wrote...

I had the same problem. I sent the support team an email and it seems like there was some issues with the post office. I got a replacement that should be coming in this Friday. I’d suggest shooting them an email to see if they can help.
Izodene wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...

I had the same problem. I sent the support team an email and it seems like there was some issues with the post office. I got a replacement that should be coming in this Friday. I’d suggest shooting them an email to see if they can help.

How long did it take them to reply?
Pages Prev1234Next