Asanagi Box: The Complete Victim Girls:R Collection

Pages Prev1234Next
modunhanul Just Some guy
Physical copy already sold out?
TrixieTang wrote...
Izodene wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
Mine's been listed as being in Pre-Shipment since September 17th, is it ever actually going to ship?

I had the same problem. I sent the support team an email and it seems like there was some issues with the post office. I got a replacement that should be coming in this Friday. I’d suggest shooting them an email to see if they can help.

How long did it take them to reply?

They responded the next day. They were very helpful and as a matter of fact I just got my copy in! Thanks again to the support staff for helping get this in my hands!
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
I sent an email to the contact email address on the 13th, I opened a support ticket on the 14th and I still haven't heard anything back.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
TrixieTang wrote...
I sent an email to the contact email address on the 13th, I opened a support ticket on the 14th and I still haven't heard anything back.

My apologies on the delay. I personally don't have any access to customer inquiries, however I will forward this to someone who does in case a mishap was made. Just please keep in mind that unfortunately it's the weekend and won't be looked at until Monday with people out of the office.
Brittany wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...

My apologies on the delay. I personally don't have any access to customer inquiries, however I will forward this to someone who does in case a mishap was made. Just please keep in mind that unfortunately it's the weekend and won't be looked at until Monday with people out of the office.

Monday's almost over and I still haven't heard anything.

EDIT: Ben just responded.
I'm having the exact same issues: order still in pre-shipment no responses from support for over a week. I just want my tibbies!
tman90 wrote...
I'm having the exact same issues: order still in pre-shipment no responses from support for over a week. I just want my tibbies!

Apparently USPS somehow managed to lose a bunch of the early box set orders. Make a support ticket if you haven't already.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
USPS lost 5 packages for me. Non fakku, but fits and meds last two months or so. Media mail seem never lost anything. All priority and EMS.
Atmaniac There is no too big
After a long wait I've got my Asanagi Box two days ago. The package was almost 4 weeks on hold on the arrival airport before it was sent to the local customs office. I had to open it in front of a customs officer because they didn't believe it was a box with three books. The guy made a strange glimpse after he saw the cover but I didn't care xD

Finally at home I've inspected the box and the three doujins and all I can say is that it's worth every cent. Great size, great quality. Thank you for all the Asanagi goodness, FAKKU :). More complete collections would be nice, please make more of them!
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
Is there any chance this going to be made available digitally? I mean, physical orders aren’t an option right now.
YQII FAKKU Translator
shibby06 wrote...
Is there any chance this going to be made available digitally? I mean, physical orders aren’t an option right now.

Are the individual volumes not purchasable? They were never made available as a set:

With the individual releases already on the site, there's no digital version for this set.
YQII wrote...
shibby06 wrote...

Are the individual volumes not purchasable? They were never made available as a set:

With the individual releases already on the site, there's no digital version for this set.

Ahh, ok. I assume because it was box it would have its own digital version with the box art etc. and so would be separate from the individual releases.
shibby06 wrote...
YQII wrote...
shibby06 wrote...

Ahh, ok. I assume because it was box it would have its own digital version with the box art etc. and so would be separate from the individual releases.

When I purchased the box set, it gave me a digital copy for each of the three doujins in my library. The only unique digital I received was the front and back box cover art (a 2 page PDF). You aren't really missing out if you wanted to buy the digital copies (and it is much cheaper as the physical box set seems to exist just for us collectors).
Degenerate Weeb wrote...
When I purchased the box set, it gave me a digital copy for each of the three doujins in my library. The only unique digital I received was the front and back box cover art (a 2 page PDF). You aren't really missing out if you wanted to buy the digital copies (and it is much cheaper as the physical box set seems to exist just for us collectors).

Thanks. I have the physical box but I bought it from a European reseller, so that's good to know. Honestly though, I'd still be tempted to pay the $20 for just those two pages considering it is Asanagi.
Will this be available for purchase again once the physical store is back? Missed out on getting it when it first came out and all the alternate stores have delisted it or are sold out.
So if I'm understanding this correctly. I do not get digital copies when I buy this boxset, which I already have because it's still nice to have. So I have to buy the digital ones as stand alone products. What my question is, why does the boxset when added to cart still say it comes with digital versions? So does it come with digital copies or no? If it does then I still don't have mine in my library, and if it doesn't then you should probably change what it says when you go to add it to your cart.

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/VMJhmHY.png
Hargaan wrote...
So if I'm understanding this correctly. I do not get digital copies when I buy this boxset, which I already have because it's still nice to have. So I have to buy the digital ones as stand alone products. What my question is, why does the boxset when added to cart still say it comes with digital versions? So does it come with digital copies or no? If it does then I still don't have mine in my library, and if it doesn't then you should probably change what it says when you go to add it to your cart.

You do get digital copies when purchasing the box set. There is no digital only option, because these doujinshi have been already released on the site and have been purchased by many in the past. Those digital copies though have been updated to reflect the physical ones though! The set got a facelift and updated to reflect that. Does this help clarify things?
Brittany wrote...
Hargaan wrote...

You do get digital copies when purchasing the box set. There is no digital only option, because these doujinshi have been already released on the site and have been purchased by many in the past. Those digital copies though have been updated to reflect the physical ones though! The set got a facelift and updated to reflect that. Does this help clarify things?
So I should be able to click the boxset in my library, sorta of like my Batcha-chu set and be able to read them? I only get this when I try to read them.Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/zhE2HdI.png Unless you are talking about having to download them and read them that way via w/e means I have to do that.
Hargaan wrote...
So I should be able to click the boxset in my library, sorta of like my Batcha-chu set and be able to read them? I only get this when I try to read them.Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/zhE2HdI.png Unless you are talking about having to download them and read them that way via w/e means I have to do that.

Libraries have been having issues with updates to the site, try going to the listing directly if you've purchased it already and click on start reading, if you're still having problems you'll have to reach out to support@fakku.net since that's about the extent of my technical support ability unfortunately.
is there no longer an option to buy just the digital version? i hit buy now and it just says out of stock.
Pages Prev1234Next