Nier Automata

Pages Prev12
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Darley wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...
Darley wrote...
Any tips befor I start

Some knowledge of the first game isn't needed, but it will help enrich certain plot elements of Automata.

Maybe I will find the first game and play it first

That, or watching an LP on youtube would suffice. The first game is kinda jank. It's not bad, but it is a flawed product in terms if gameplay.
I had to sadly watch a playthrough of the game since my laptop is complete crap with games like that. I think it would be worth it to buy a PS4 just to play Nier Automata and probably some other games. First thing I noticed with the game is that the music was amazing, so I bought the three (i think) albums that was being sold.
I need to go back and finish this game, I ended up getting burnt out because I put it on the hardest difficulty which didn't seem to do anything but bloat the hell out of enemy HP.
Finally the original Nier is being remade
played on ps4 enough to all but 1 ending, now im thinking of getting it on pc too. i wonder if there are some good mods too?
To anyone playing this game, make sure you start new playthroughs! The first 'ending' is far from the true end.
Easily one of the best games from platinum, I reall enjoyed play it, and yes 2B has a really awesome butt, I really love that kind of character in video games...
Loved Nier Automata, and am currently playing Nier Replicant as well as the beta of Nier Reincarnation. Can't get enough of the franchise so far. Hopefully we don't have to wait long for a new game/remake.
Please not just endless collabs on gatchas...
I'm disappointed but not surprised that we didn't see new anything out of the series at E3. They just released the new version of Replicant, but I'm eager to find out what Taro's been working on.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
plsthanx wrote...
I'm disappointed but not surprised that we didn't see new anything out of the series at E3. They just released the new version of Replicant, but I'm eager to find out what Taro's been working on.

Taro's been working on Nier Reincarnation. I didn't expect anything Nier related during E3.
i recommend just continue automata since youre already here, then play nier replicant for context.

been drakengard fan since 2003.
The ability to hold L3 R3 to explode the skirt off and reveal ass was amazing idea lmao
Pages Prev12