When is the next manga?

Pages 123Next
When is the next manga? You guys normally announce things like this once the latest one drops. TSF Monogatari is out now and there is no announcement for any new ones?
YQII FAKKU Translator
We're taking a short break in the schedule and the next one will be available for pre-order in two weeks. In the meantime, we have a doujinshi releasing today.
In the FAKKU Books: Release & Reprint Status thread, YQII teases the upcoming releases.

Currently we have:
"Upcoming
[Hisasi] H Girl
[S]
B
[A]
B
[M]
[R]
[F]
[S]
[Y]"

The [S] was for Shindo L's TSF. So this week is a box set? Then it looks like we are back to a manga with someone starting with an "A."
The B's are, I'm assuming, both going to be weeks without a book announcement, or a "blank" on the calendar I suppose?
YQII FAKKU Translator
Sorry to break it to anyone expecting anything special, but the B's are regular book releases. A 'b' in brackets results in bold text, so that's probably why it was done that way. I went ahead and just removed the brackets from all the teasers. Each one simply represents an upcoming artist, nothing else.
Good to know
Glad to be wrong about it.
Y should be How Good Was I?
YQII updated the order:

"Upcoming
[Hisasi] H Girl
B
A
R
M
B
F
S
Y"

In the [LINDA] Love Sharing ❤ thread, Brittany told us that publishers other than Wani were coming.

Brittany wrote...
Hey everyone, Linda will be in the same situation that Kenji was in the other week. It unfortunately is awaiting approval from the publisher and due to the delay with the proper channels from the last release we're still awaiting approval to flip the switch and make the book live.

It shouldn't take longer than a week and I do apologize that this has happened more than once and back to back for that matter, but this should be the last clog in the pipeline since we have some other publishers ready to go with some other titles coming up! Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

TSF was from ti.net. Perhaps F is going to finally be Fan no Hitori's Dropout from KTC?
Degenerate Weeb wrote...
Fan no Hitori's Dropout from KTC?

I can dig that since we wanted it in the poll
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
We have a summer sale where a bunch of our books on sale :) We'll be resuming our preorder announcements next week
For the Y teaser, there is one last Yamatogawa book isn't there?
Pray that it's for Yahiro Pochi
I feel like one of the Bs will be for BoBoBo
biHHalt wrote...

biHHalt wrote...

hopefully also could be bifidus which i woudnt mind
I'm curious, do these spoiler letters represent the Japanese title, the author's name or the English name? Or is that part of the mystery?
Degenerate Weeb wrote...
In the FAKKU Books: Release & Reprint Status thread, YQII teases the upcoming releases.

Currently we have:
"Upcoming
[Hisasi] H Girl
[S]
B
[A]
B
[M]
[R]
[F]
[S]
[Y]"
"
JAMAL Mercy main
Sorry guys, it's bosshi...

And again I wish every month we would get a schedule release...
It’s the authors name
Oooh I hope its Radical GOGO Baby.
Also hoping that R is Rokkaku Yasosuke's first Tank.
JAMAL wrote...
Sorry guys, it's bosshi...
Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
guess who is right
Pages 123Next