Fav artists

Just wondering whats your favorite artist? Mines satsuki imonet or akino sora.
Im new here so if you have suggestions id apprised it. :)
Aiue Oka
NaPaTa
MEME50
Oda Non
Kurosu Gatari
Shindo L

As for suggestions, I'd rather advise you to go through the tags and pick as you go. You'll be missing a lot of titles that you personally would like.
for some reasons some of the tags are unavailable. I sent a ticket but havent heard back. Do you know how long it takes to hear back from a ticket?
Pookythedinosaur wrote...
for some reasons some of the tags are unavailable. I sent a ticket but havent heard back. Do you know how long it takes to hear back from a ticket?

Unavailable how? Specific tags you're looking for? If that's the case, go to settings > account settings > show controversial content > yes

As for support tickets, usually answer in a day or 2 for me personally.
oldgrouch Cat of Time
The ones that come to mind are Homunculus, Hanafuda Sakurano, and Mira
cryptonic wrote...

Unavailable how? Specific tags you're looking for? If that's the case, go to settings > account settings > show controversial content > yes

As for support tickets, usually answer in a day or 2 for me personally.

Yeah there isnt an option like that in my settings. I cant see controversial tags. I sent a ticket 4 days ago and nothing changed so im just witing it out.

Yeah there isnt an option like that in my settings. I cant see controversial tags. I sent a ticket 4 days ago and nothing changed so im just witing it out.

You must be looking in the wrong area, here's a screen.
Forum Image: https://imgur.com/a/g9DJDXL
No there isnt anything like that.
It just offers me hide your favs, show popular right now and custom forum title.
It just offers me hide your favs, show popular right now and custom forum title.

The hell ... have you tried it on both pc and/or phone/tablet app? I'm on my app so I hardly use the desktop. Other than that, I've no idea why it isn't showing.
Butcha-U, Erect Sawaru, ISHiKEi, Koume Keito, and Mogudan. Put their name on the byline, and I'm practically guaranteed to buy it in print.
Dastardlyegg Book Collector
Bosshi, Ishikei, and MEME50 for non specific art.

Mizone or Raita for monster girls
(Thiugh Karasu-chan has been promising as well)

ShindoL or Aiue Oka if you want that feels bad kinda story

Karma Tatsuro if you want to laugh in absurdity
Dastardlyegg wrote...
Bosshi, Ishikei, and MEME50 for non specific art.

Mizone or Raita for monster girls
(Thiugh Karasu-chan has been promising as well)

ShindoL or Aiue Oka if you want that feels bad kinda story

Karma Tatsuro if you want to laugh in absurdity

oh i love Ishikei, everything he does is amazing.
cryptonic wrote...

The hell ... have you tried it on both pc and/or phone/tablet app? I'm on my app so I hardly use the desktop. Other than that, I've no idea why it isn't showing.

Ive tried everything, the app, desktop... Im waiting for my ticket to get a reply idk what to do
Just wondering whats your favorite artist? Mines satsuki imonet or akino sora.

Thus far and I actually bought things from these artists.

Leopard
Yoshu Ohepe
Shindo L