Are the comics safe on here?

I have thousands of favorites on Fakku. I don't want to lose them. Are they safe on here, or should I keep a list of every favorite, in case something gets deleted? I know the books and doujins you buy are safe. What about the hentai magazine issues and their contents?
Well if thr book and doujins are safe then the magazines chapters are too since those are usually what the books are based on.

If you mean legality on some of the tags then that depends on the laws of said country.
well, unless fakku goes bankrupt and they have to shut down the servers, i don't see why they wouldn't be. while there might be competitors in the doujinshi and tankobon business, fakku's still got the monopoly on hentai magazine subscription services. so i don't see any way of them losing any licenses unless they really screw up their relations to wani.

but i would very much welcome the idea of them selling old chapters for a buck or two since i'd be nice to have them available offline and since it's unlikely that we get a tankobon release for every chapter published here (especially since some artists only published like two chapters on fakku).
No. Everything digital is at risk. Don't believe what people say, you can't predict the future laws or success of this site.
I would say that nothing is truly "safe" if just on the internet. Fakku's merchant partners or hosting solution could decide they don't approve of the content, government authorities could decide you are no longer allowed to access Fakku, the datacenter hosting the content could have a catastrophic failure, or perhaps Fakku could just lose licensing to specific products and be no longer allowed to sell or include them in a subscription package (which I believe has already happened to some products, search through the store and you'll find doujins listed but no longer available for purchase...i would link but I forget which :( ).

I think we've probably all enjoyed watching a show on netflix that went into the ether one day, and that is why I avoid subscription services and just buy/download the stuff I actually want now lol
ilewdloli wrote...
No. Everything digital is at risk. Don't believe what people say, you can't predict the future laws or success of this site.

Probably the only solution is download everything you like like you're a maniac lol.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
typicalhuman wrote...
(which I believe has already happened to some products, search through the store and you'll find doujins listed but no longer available for purchase...i would link but I forget which :( ).

Ah, those would not be Fakku's, though - in those cases the publisher (ENSHODO) died and the licenses with them.