[Shindo L] Metamorphosis (Hard Edition)

Pages Prev123Next
ZaWarudo101 wrote...
Will this version be available at EU retailers that carry Fakku books as well, or will it be exclusive to the webstore?

I'd love to know about EU availability as well.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
ZaWarudo101 wrote...
Will this version be available at EU retailers that carry Fakku books as well, or will it be exclusive to the webstore?

This book will be available for purchase outside of FAKKU through distribution. If you're looking to purchase this locally, I would encourage you to contact your favorite comic store and ask that they order some copies!

Right now the final edition has been submitted to the artist for approval and work has been started looking at material samples through our printer. I'll be sure to post an update when we have the greenlight to move full speed ahead in order to get this book printed!
Can't wait for this! Hopefully, there will be posts on Fakku socials too? Where would be the best place to track the release?

Thanks for all the hard work!
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
Hopefully it'll be available on amazon or world of books. Options are pretty limited in europe these days.
Materials for the hardbound have been approved and production can begin with this title! This is the first hardbound book I've gotten a chance to work on so it's an exciting project, I can't wait to share more with everyone!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
shibby06 wrote...
Hopefully it'll be available on amazon or world of books. Options are pretty limited in europe these days.

I mean that would be dependent on if they make an order.
I haven’t missed preorders as this is still in production right?
What's the expected price?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
lucemferre07 wrote...
What's the expected price?

https://www.fakku.net/forums/books/shindo-l-metamorphosis-hard-edition-132646#4801811
Akute7 wrote...

Haven't seen anything for pre-order and it is still listed as upcoming at fakku book list so you should be good
newpo1nc wrote...
Akute7 wrote...

Haven't seen anything for pre-order and it is still listed as upcoming at fakku book list so you should be good

Thank goodness for delays then lol. I had only just heard of it yesterday and thought I was too late considering it was announced in 2022.
eagerly awaiting this
is there any place to sign up for notifications on pre-order
Not sure. I've been refreshing this page and the book list daily.
Waiting eagerly for an update so that I'm one of the many first to preorder...
I know there are bright and cheerful people out there in the multiverse.... who enjoy living in their world, because they can pre-order Metamorphosis: Hard Edition.... and I want to pre-order it, so I can be that way too.

Mom... C-can you teach me how to time travel to the future?
Only just found this thread but as a man of culture, I'm also super keen to preorder - can't wait for the next update :)
Posting a bump so I'll get notified when this is released :D
I only wonder if the original doujin will be re-released alongside the Hard Edition, I do want an original doujin alongside with the new edition...
unH0LY wrote...
I only wonder if the original doujin will be re-released alongside the Hard Edition, I do want an original doujin alongside with the new edition...

The paperback of Metamorphosis will still be available for purchase. We're going to throw it in the next batch to get reprinted and will update the forums when it begins the process.
Pages Prev123Next