[Butcha-U] POOTERS: All You Can Sex

JohnFNSeiler Resident Flatscan
Butcha-U returns to feed hungry readers with a second helping of POOTERS: All You Can Sex in a tasty new collection! Featuring every chapter of The Complete POOTERS Collection, All You Can Sex collects over fifty pages of new pin-up and short stories featuring collaborations with over twenty artists including fan favorites like Shindo L, MEME50 and Mizuryu Kei. Completely uncensored and up to code, Butcha-U offers a buffet of hottie hostesses looking to make sure every customer leaves them completely stuffed with a nice tip!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Twitter Pooters Cover.jpg

Release Dates
Pre-Order - March 28, 2024
Digital - April 11, 2024
Paperback - Winter 2024

Pre-Order Now!
No point in getting this since I have the box right? Just missing out on a few things? Sucks since I just bought the butcha U box like 6 months ago...
YQII FAKKU Translator
BlackStarX wrote...
No point in getting this since I have the box right? Just missing out on a few things?

On top of the 50 brand new pages that were cut from and never included in the Japanese edition, the lettering has been updated like with all of our book releases, and the artist updated the artwork for some of the previously available content. The idea is for the box set to be representative of the initial doujinshi releases, whereas this is the most definitive collection of the series with all the bells and whistles and expected quality of a book.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Noted. Won't be a priority since I too do already have the box, but certainly something to keep in mind.
YQII wrote...
BlackStarX wrote...
No point in getting this since I have the box right? Just missing out on a few things?

On top of the 50 brand new pages that were cut from and never included in the Japanese edition, the lettering has been updated like with all of our book releases, and the artist updated the artwork for some of the previously available content. The idea is for the box set to be representative of the initial doujinshi releases, whereas this is the most definitive collection of the series with all the bells and whistles and expected quality of a book.

So why is this only $25 with more content and quality it seems like when I just paid $80 for the box? Feels like I just hella overpaid not gonna lie. I got less for more. 50 pages, unreleased content not in the JP version, other artists, updated artwork for less than half of what I paid.
BlackStarX wrote...
YQII wrote...
BlackStarX wrote...

So why is this only $25 with more content and quality it seems like when I just paid $80 for the box? Feels like I just hella overpaid not gonna lie. I got less for more. 50 pages, unreleased content not in the JP version, other artists, updated artwork for less than half of what I paid.

This new listing is an A5 sized book while the box set has larger B5 sized prints.

I wish Fakku would reprint the older box sets. Some are going for well over $300.00-$400.00 on the aftermarket and none of those profits are going towards the artist/publisher and supporting future works.
Isn't this supposed to be out now? At least the digital version? Or am I missing or misreading something?
Gadien wrote...
Isn't this supposed to be out now? At least the digital version? Or am I missing or misreading something?

it literally says april 11th for digital lmao
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...

It said March 28th on the site when I was viewing the page. March 28th for digital, November for Paperback, April for downloads. It has since changed and has been updated. At least its showing the correct information now.
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...

It said March 28th on the site when I was viewing the page. March 28th for digital, November for Paperback, April for downloads. It has since changed and has been updated. At least its showing the correct information now.

if anything, you mean pre-order, not the availability of the digital version. there's always been ~ 2 weeks between the announcement/opening of pre-orders and when you could actually access the book after purchase. hasn't changed in 10 years.
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...

if anything, you mean pre-order, not the availability of the digital version. there's always been ~ 2 weeks between the announcement/opening of pre-orders and when you could actually access the book after purchase. hasn't changed in 10 years.

Probably should update how its displayed. Either it was incorrect (and then changed) or it was displayed sloppily, the information was vastly different the first time I viewed it compared to the second. Not that it matters to much. I'm fine with a little wait, I just thought it was up/live and my purchase was bugged and I didn't have permission and I had to get it fixed via support/ticket.
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...

Probably should update how its displayed. Either it was incorrect (and then changed) or it was displayed sloppily, the information was vastly different the first time I viewed it compared to the second. Not that it matters to much. I'm fine with a little wait, I just thought it was up/live and my purchase was bugged and I didn't have permission and I had to get it fixed via support/ticket.

Can confirm it said March 28th. I was debating getting it too when I realized I'm paying twice for stuff I already have but checking the dates it said 28th of March.
JohnFNSeiler Resident Flatscan
BlackStarX wrote...
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...
Galder wrote...
Gadien wrote...

Can confirm it said March 28th. I was debating getting it too when I realized I'm paying twice for stuff I already have but checking the dates it said 28th of March.

That was a mistake on my part. Should be fixed now. Chapters are out starting Thursday and the downloads will be active on the 11th.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I just want to clarify on key differences since there seems to be concerns regarding it:

All You Can Sex is a regular size book release with jacket in A5 format which has been previously mentioned. (148x210mm). It is a compilation of all the books from the oversized Butcha-U Box which is 6 doujinshi at B5 format (182x257mm)

Neither product is meant to replace the other. The Butcha-U Box is an incredible collector's item that houses all the original releases as they were originally intended when they were released in Japan but translated and uncensored for release here.

The All You Can Sex allows you to collect all the stories in one smaller book (standard size), with updated artwork that Butcha-U altered after the original doujinshi releases, additional illustrations, and collaborations from other artists that worked with Butcha-U.

I hope this helps!