Does This Strange Body Please You? Out of Stock?

Anyone know if this one will be getting more in stock? I want a copy and don't want to buy of craigslist
It will probably never be restocked. Fakku now slowly turns into vanilla/NTR only. No more tags.
RIP, welp, off to craigslist i go then. ty for the info
YQII FAKKU Translator
The publisher no longer wants their content published uncensored, so this and other titles from them won't get a new print run until that changes. We did order a big batch ahead of this going into effect, but since that was years ago, those have long since sold out.
YQII wrote...
The publisher no longer wants their content published uncensored, so this and other titles from them won't get a new print run until that changes. We did order a big batch ahead of this going into effect, but since that was years ago, those have long since sold out.

Who published it in Japan?
MisterSmall Hentai enthusiast
jakub11402 wrote...
YQII wrote...

I believe it was GOT.
MisterSmall wrote...
jakub11402 wrote...
YQII wrote...

I believe it was GOT.

yes. same problem with popular artists like danimaru, enokido or recently shirako mashiro. although taiwan allows uncensored publications, they're forced to censor them even more than the japanese version which has very little censorship in bookform.
And after 5 hours of searching i still cant find a solid copy, anyone know a good site for searching? or am i just screwed.
MisterSmall wrote...
jakub11402 wrote...
YQII wrote...

I believe it was GOT.

That would explain everything since GOT is a pain in the ass with their censorship. But MAL says it was published by "Comic Anthurium" tho. Unless I got it wrong and it was only the name of the magazine.
jakub11402 wrote...
MisterSmall wrote...
jakub11402 wrote...
YQII wrote...

I believe it was GOT.

That would explain everything since GOT is a pain in the ass with their censorship. But MAL says it was published by "Comic Anthurium" tho. Unless I got it wrong and it was only the name of the magazine.

yes, like the name "comic" implies, this is a magazine and got corp is the publisher behind it. they also publish comic ExE, comic (g)rape, comic g-es among others.