[Shindo L] Metamorphosis (Hard Edition)

Pages Prev123
Brittany wrote...
unH0LY wrote...
I only wonder if the original doujin will be re-released alongside the Hard Edition, I do want an original doujin alongside with the new edition...

The paperback of Metamorphosis will still be available for purchase. We're going to throw it in the next batch to get reprinted and will update the forums when it begins the process.

Is the paperback gonna be only in your site or will it be sent to distributors too? Im hoping Adlibris will get a few, the postages for a single paperback was like 30 dollars. Would order tho with the hardback edition as one postage two items
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
tiiteri wrote...
Brittany wrote...
unH0LY wrote...
I only wonder if the original doujin will be re-released alongside the Hard Edition, I do want an original doujin alongside with the new edition...

The paperback of Metamorphosis will still be available for purchase. We're going to throw it in the next batch to get reprinted and will update the forums when it begins the process.

Is the paperback gonna be only in your site or will it be sent to distributors too? Im hoping Adlibris will get a few, the postages for a single paperback was like 30 dollars. Would order tho with the hardback edition as one postage two items

Paperback will be distributed just as the hardback will be, please make sure you contact your local book stores requesting it if you'd like to see it in your area. I'll be sure to update the forums when the paperback begins reprinting :)
The first quarter of 2024 is ending , did I miss the preorders or has this been delayed ?
mrchimpz wrote...
The first quarter of 2024 is ending , did I miss the preorders or has this been delayed ?
It's still listed as 'upcoming', so you haven't missed the preorder.
Hi,
Sorry I’m new here
How do I join in on the prewordwr ??
The link to purchase says it is out of stock in the website
IamCrippled wrote...
Hi,
Sorry I’m new here
How do I join in on the prewordwr ??
The link to purchase says it is out of stock in the website
If you're referring to the page for the manga, the physical version has been sold out for quite some time. It's not the Hard Edition, it's the standard version. AFAIK there is yet to be a page for the Hard Edition, it's still listed as 'upcoming'; if it was available for preorder, it would have been posted here.
The last update was 3 months ago that production should be able to commence. Is it possible to find out how things are progressing and how long it should be before we can preorder? Really keen for this one, could be your best release yet :)
groovysamurai wrote...
The last update was 3 months ago that production should be able to commence. Is it possible to find out how things are progressing and how long it should be before we can preorder? Really keen for this one, could be your best release yet :)

We received wet proofs! We made some adjustments on the cover, and going to receive an updated proof of it to confirm everything looks good wrapped around the hard cover. Once that's approved it'll be going to print!
That’s fantastic news, thanks for the update Brittany - really looking forward to the release
Beautiful news ! Thanks Brittany
Thanks for the update
FAWKIN' FANTASTIC!

I expect a new update within the next few days/weeks and a preorder in Q2 of 2024.
unH0LY wrote...
FAWKIN' FANTASTIC!

I expect a new update within the next few days/weeks and a preorder in Q2 of 2024.

It might take a couple weeks to get a new cover proof printed and shipped here, but I will post pictures of it when it arrives if it's approved. The first proofs we got are pretty cool but it's not accurate to how it'll look in the final so I don't want to confuse folks.

Once it's approved though everything will be getting printed

Thanks,
Brittany
Hype, thank you for keeping us posted.
Heyhey
Is there a way to get emailed notification once ready or is best bet to keep checking up here
I would also like to know if we can sign up to be notified, I keep coming back to this thread every few days to make sure I don’t miss it
Pages Prev123