Rovencrone wrote...
Ilska Zornig wrote...
Who's Brittany Murphy?

this

She was LuAnne from King of the Hill.

She was also in Sin City.

Forum Image: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7e/Hankgasm.jpg
GOD! WHY NOT GLENN BECK!!!

Why kill such a beautiful person like her?

GLENN BECK DESERVES TO DIE!
Kenho17 wrote...

I am curious as I don't know who that is, but why him?
After Michael Jackson died, a lot of famous people start dying.. :P
Vercil wrote...
Kenho17 wrote...

He's an ignorant fear mongering idiotic bigot who spreads lies and foolish beliefs for FOX news and makes the world worse for everyone.
The only thing I know about this chick is that she gave Eminem a blowjob in the movie 8 Mile.
TheBlackLight wrote...
Vercil wrote...
Kenho17 wrote...

He's an ignorant fear mongering idiotic bigot who spreads lies and foolish beliefs for FOX news and makes the world worse for everyone.
Oh, fox, no wonder I didn't know because the last time I watched Fox was 6-7 years ago, with Fox kids showing digimon.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/79774-KO44DPQ.jpg

I am sad to see her go, actually, I have no idea who this lady was.
Tsurayu wrote...
Cardiac Arrest in her thirties via natural causes? Not a chance, she either killed herself or was killed. Probably some nice medication combination in the bathroom. My guess she killed herself.

It's certainly possible for someone to suffer cardiac arrest in the thirties. Although it's also likely that she would be doing drugs or something. But without knowing her medical history, we really couldn't say what the cause was. We also aren't doctors.
Dante1214 wrote...
Tsurayu wrote...
Cardiac Arrest in her thirties via natural causes? Not a chance, she either killed herself or was killed. Probably some nice medication combination in the bathroom. My guess she killed herself.

It's certainly possible for someone to suffer cardiac arrest in the thirties. Although it's also likely that she would be doing drugs or something. But without knowing her medical history, we really couldn't say what the cause was. We also aren't doctors.

I just heard on the news that the weeks before she died, she was losng weight really fast.
Probably starved herself or something stupid.
Dante1214 wrote...
Tsurayu wrote...

Curse you Kira! Stop killing our celebrities with heartattcks! First MJ, and Bittany. I still think he is responseable for Billy Mays too.

Also Bittany is best known for her role in clueless.

Ps. Rip Patrick Swayze
lilbro93 wrote...
Dante1214 wrote...
Tsurayu wrote...

Curse you Kira! Stop killing our celebrities with heartattcks! First MJ, and Bittany. I still think he is responseable for Billy Mays too.

Also Bittany is best known for her role in clueless.

Ps. Rip Patrick Swayze
Yay someone else believes my theory too.
So whats with the chain of celebrity deaths seriously it was one after another for a while there
I was sad when Brittany Murphy died, she was an awesome actress, especially in The Ramen Girl

Rest in peace dear actress in heaven

"you're a virgin who can't drive"

i love you, tie.
I had to google "Brittany Murphy" to figure out who she was.
sodapawn wrote...

Why would you do that when I posted a Wikipedia and IMDB link on the first post.....?
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
sodapawn wrote...

Why would you do that when I posted a Wikipedia and IMDB link on the first post.....?

Cause paying attention is for losers.
lollercookiez wrote...
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
sodapawn wrote...

Cause paying attention is for losers.

Probably more like, he saw the thread title, then went on Google, then came back here to post that. Probably
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
Can I join the list of people who don't give a damn? I couldn't care less about celebrities or if they die. Can't say they had a hard life, being a celebrity in name itself makes sure of that.
Pages Prev123Next