The FAKKU Idea Topic

Keep up the great work!! Nothing really to change it's great as it is, maybe a mobile version. When I'm really bored and I don't have my laptop in hand. For on the go. Overall 5/5 on the website ^^
Its awesome ! i like it the way it is !

Fakku rules

maybe a verson for the psp too !

In german : Fakku ist so geil ! ( Fakku is so awesome ! )

In portugiese : Eu adoro fakku !! ( I love Fakku )
it would be not bad to add teg "categories" (to manga)
that it is possible it was on genres to search (sorry machine translation)

example: Straight,Big Breasts, Ninja, Samurai, Comedy
and other
Everything is perfect!!
keisse wrote...
Animeholic wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
KLoWn wrote...
Ranks such as Elite and Elder should be given after a certain amount of time spent on the site rather than after a certain amount of posts imo, that would also take care of all the complaining regarding how some people, that posts alot, achive their ranks way to fast and blablabla.

With posts requirement for ranks that requires users to be active.

Yer' system can be exploited or unjustly reward inactive users.

It's not an exploit if there is no reward, which there isn't. If you've been on Fakku 2-3+ years you are an Elder regardless of post count. Elder makes more sense for time on Fakku rather than posts made. However Elite should still be a post only title.

:o so within this and a year, i might become an elder ? i know, my post count isn't aaaall the way up like some of our members, but i tend to more of a silent observer :p

waaaait a minute, i've been here longer than some with a fakku elder tag :O
you can't improve something that is already perfect but maybe some more videos would make this more of a heaven
Do you have ideas of new things we could add?

More hentai videos please :3
if anything

1. simply just take care of the known issues before you start to add anything new
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=34065

2. bring back the good old search function (seriously what was the matter with the old one anyway, it worked perfectly fine)

3. fix the image section or just remove it since it isn´t really available for a long time now and only caused probs

4. like some people already pointed out, tags for hentais would be nice
There is one request that i made is about the downloading of doujins,videos,etc...Can it put on mediafire so that it will ease all the downloader problem although megaupload is not bad but still sometime cant go to the download web page...(thanks alot if you made the changes)^^
Anyway FAKKU!! is the best hentai webpage ever!
I've got to admit, you guys are doing an excellent job, and have been all along. It'd take some real brainstorms to pick out things to improve (which is obviously why you posted this thread) lol.
fix the related manga thing

also make so that one can see if you have downloaded the thing or not
omg are you all brainless shit fappers?
i mean it in real... GIVE a f*** life in Games and videos i dont mention pictures.
section Cmon i dont like the search etc. but somhove adjusted to it...
but REALY its a half afucking HALF year no games added :@ im stil f** waiting for katawa... you know... my [ENG] suck but its all really proof so stfu...
Bon courage pour lire les 17 pages précédentes. (sorry don't know how to say this in english :/)

Honnestly you did a great job, and you're doing a great job.

I haven't read the 17 first page, sorry I'm lazy.

This have probably already been said but a search section for the forum would probably be nice. Well, we can discuss if the search section must process the IB section, but for the others section it would help a lot and lots of poeple used to use it on other forum.

Know I'd like to speak of the Manga section.
I don't know how upload, categorizing, whatever... works, but maybe make a data bases would be nice. It'd take time but you could do :
For each manga :
[list]
[*]Title
[*]Artist
[*]...
[/list:u]
Other attributes such as :
[list][*]Category (doujin, manga...)
[*]Genre (<= wrong word I think) (Yuri, loli, strait, tantacle...)
[*]Warning (Softcore, Hardcore, Guro...)
[*]Series (Already exist but with issues)
[*]Uploader
[*]Description (made by the uploader, or suggested by guests)
[*]...
[list]
It must what users want when they ask for tags ? the Gender (I'm definitly wrong with this one) attribute(s).
For the "Series" attribute, I take the exemple of "Everyone's Sister", their's 5 chapter uploaded but its series is "Original work". It's the kind of issues I speak of.

To help with categorizing, sorting, give the proper series to proper upload, we could think of a suggestion, or modification system open to users, of course with rank restriction. And so we could hope, all upload get the right categorizes and all... with time with users reading them.

These are my suggestions, and once again, you did and you're doing a great job. Continue like this.
-Less manga with rape or more without it.

-Lolies would be nice(no rape of course).
Tenrag wrote...
-Less manga with rape or more without it.

-Lolies would be nice(no rape of course).

brainless shit why did i repot you ????
loli for my is tha same as prhedofilia :) dude your a pedo :D
Genre would be good, but other than that Fakku is perfect or at least better than all the other sites...
I suggested this before, but a 'random manga' button would be nice. Maybe make it customizable by language etc.
Possibly even categorize manga by subject type (incest/teacher,student etc)? Then people could avoid stuff they don't like...it would take forever with just staff, but maybe let users categorize stuff on their own?
Just a couple of small suggestions:

- Say you start browsing the forum but forgot to log on. Logging in will, of course, redirect you to the home page or the first page of the topic. It might be nice if it would send you back to the prior page. A simple Username:__________ Password:__________ box at the top of the screen might work better than a dedicated page.

- It might be nice if the "Newest Manga" area on the home page had the names of the manga listed under, over, or mouse-hover'd on.

- Some artists and series have manga works under different names, not all of them obvious, and not all of them grouped together. It would be great if some of those poor sheep could be herded into the fold of easy searches.

None of these, of course, particularly disrupt my use of this site (and all of its hentai glory), but may be changes to make some gimmicky habits go away.
Of course the actual issues MUST be fixed but other than that it would be cool if you could make a mobile version of the site. It would also be nice if the we had categories like futanari, loli, shota, yaoi etc. That would make finding hentai of intrest much easier
If you could make the site a bit more "Mobile-Browser friendly" (e.g.- psp, blackberry, Itouch internet browsers), particularly the video section, that would be the only thing I can think of to make FAKKU! even better. (Which is almost outrageously impossible already, gotta hand it to you guys, you make one heck of a site)
I have to hand it to the FAKKU! site team, you guys are the best at what you do.