Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
Full time job as an English teacher starting in a month. Right now I still have a part time job that I'll be quitting in a couple weeks.
I'm unemployed. Let's just say several issues are preventing me from getting a job right now, though I hope I'll find one someday.
even though i have a full time job i still make time for fakku!
Got lucky enough to get hired permanently @ Gamestop. It's part time but I'm happy.
My Cousin's parents own a shop, So I help her as a part-timer there.
I work in SPFX for movies and TV.
To those juggling multiple jobs, good luck with any difficulties you're facing which forces you to have so many jobs.

You will always have Fakku, just saying.
i had a fulltime job but sadly hanks to obamacare policy all of us got cut everyonw hrs so now im considered parttime as a dishwasher at dennys its really hard to find a full time job in this day and age but what can ya do
I'd like a job but I have family issues. I am looking to find a good Job soon
currently full time ordinary salaryman. always have time for fakku. but my free time getting less and less
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I work a regular 9-5 M-F job that pays the bills, I go to school full time, and then I work on Project-H manga for print on the side which keeps me up in the wee hours
Sadly, just got fired a few days ago for not wearing a name tag the way my regional manager wanted me to. I was still wearing a name tag, just not the way he wanted it worn.....fucking ridiculous. So no, no job at the moment.
I just quit on Monday from a technical helpdesk gig after two long years (boo), but I voted yes since I'm starting next Monday as a sysadmin.
I do haz a job, I'm currently in the service and stationed in Egypt right now. Will be back home in about 7 more months. Planning to become a pastry chef.
外人だ
I teach, and I teach on the side. Living it up!
Sadly no. It sucks being unemployed.
i work too much ~_~ but that's what you get when you want to buy a car
i already my last year i work at KFC...now im don have job for a moment coz i wanna go to collage im saving up the money from my work at KFC for my collage
Full Time Night Shift Janitor at a local Military Base.
Don't have a job at the moment, I had one almost 2 years ago but I needed to quit.

I do want one, but not because I like working, it's more because I want money for some stuff I want, I'm very limited about what can I buy lol