Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
Currently unemployed and looking for a job. Two years and no luck yet.
Full-Time Student, Full-time Stocker/Inventory at the Campus' Starbucks, Part-time Door-to-door Salesman, and Part-time Teacher of Aikido.
I'm a part-timer at a bookstore and student as well. I'd rather be a pampered housewife, but life is seldom easy.
[size=10]I'm in the military.

Pretty sure it's full time.[/h]
Yeah, I work as a security guard. It works 'cause I ain't gotta do shit. It's perfect for me.
currently college student and don't have a job. But sometimes my friend asks me to take care of his cybercafe. He doesn't pay me but i can play the games for free.
Sadly no. I have been job hunting since may; even better, my previous employer fucked me out of unemployment. Shit sucks.
Not for now, I only work in December, as St. Claus, I earn enougth money for living the next year, without fancy stuffs or a big house, just things I need.
I work 24/7 as a cat.
I want a job so Ican buy all my anime things but I just moved and nobody in the area is $#%*ING HIRING!!!! FML!!!
Working full-time at an energy company. Also, doesn't pay as well as it sounds lol
Pizza delivery MAN and comic book store cashier!! I get thirty percent off of everything we have including what we can order which includes a wide variety of anime DVDs, mangas, action figures and statues. Multi cultural comics, booyah.
I don´t know if having my own shop counts as full-time job but yeah. =)
Wish for those who still don´t have a job to find one which you enjoy, good luck =D
Looking for one, at the moment. :)
Anything that consumes my time I consider a job
I have Two jobs. One as a Graphic Designer for a company called "Awesome Ideas". It's a great gig but since the company is still young, I'm not getting much money from it as of now. So I work as a Cashier For Marshalls the clothing store. I hate the job but I least I know I'm getting a paycheck every week.
I picked the multi-job choice even thoug the majority of what I do is paid volunteer work. Im a volunteer Firefighter/EMT, handy-man and Civil War historical re-enactor(I love history) However I start a part-time construction job in a few weeks.
i have a part time at a radio station and in the summer i work at valley fair
Can't work anymore due to being a disabled vet. :(
I currently have 2 jobs, and somehow people can't find 1. Also fuck taxes, especially if you are single and have 2 jobs...