Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
Wasn't sure if I should have put full time or not. I work for a temp agency, but they said that we temps are pretty much treated like we're full time.
Currently working part-time since I'm going to college right now but I'd like to get a full time job.
No, I don't have a job at the moment
I work as sales before, since it too damn tiring I'm out.
now i manage my mom store
Unfortunately, full time cpl in the marines!
haha, i might try and get a job if i knew what i wanted to do.... assuming that reading manga is not a job
I don't have a job at the moment but i want one because i'm blank like shit >_
Beer got the chill
I should've been working now in feb but I just cut my tendon with a bottle of beer at the carnival here, thanks :S

btw finnaly I made an account, I'm too lazy lol.
Full time job in pharmaceutical industry as a software developer.No time to sleep but i can create fakku time:3
Part-time. Work in a daycare.
Working is for the poor (I'm semi-rich so.....)
never had a job, but I'd like one
[size=12][/h]
I have a full time job in army..
lol..
I've been having a part time job since I was 14. In a month I will start a second part-time job.
ok, how about this? retired..
Jobless and used to have a part time job. Sort of looking for work but either the wages are shit or the hours are shit.
I'd like to , somebody wanna hire a maid? haha
I worked multiple part-time job all the way up through university, then i landed one good full-time job a month after graduating.
Analytical chemistry furr time. Fun job. But workplace drama is turning me off the place.
I guess you could call it a full time job. I'm currently in the NAVY.